Warehouse

You brought me to an abandoned warehouse, after picking me up from an unnamed street where you found me in a school girl costume walking down it just like you had asked, having told me where you'd pick me up and take me to some special place.

You brought me to the dingy looking place making a shiver run down my spine as I took it all in. You then led me in to one of the walls close to the entrance where you tied me up with my hands above my head onto a rusty poll.

After which you tear my see through shirt off and pull my bra down, before pinching my nipples hard making me scream out loud in pain.

"No one can hear you slut."

You whisper in my ear before pulling on my tits once again.

You then push your hand in my skirt and rip my panties off, discarding them onto the floor and then grope my mound hard before slapping my cunt.

"You are in pain and yet you are this wet." You say as push a digit into my cunt before pulling out the sloping wet finger and running it over my right nipple, which you then take into your mouth, sucking on it, biting it hard making me whimper in pain.
As my knees start to buckle you pull my leg up and push your crotch closer to my pussy rubbing your jeans clad hardon onto my delicate skin.

You then push two fingers in my pussy while you massage my clit with your thumb as you start kissing my jaw, neck and chest leaving a trail of bruises in their place while you use your free hand to grope my left tit, pulling and pinching my nipple.

"Stop please daddy." I find myself telling you over and over again but the words seem to fall on deaf ears as you don't stop instead you start bucking against me faster.

After a couple of minutes your moves become erratic and you pull your zipper down and grab your cock, pulling it out and pushing it into my unprotected cunt in one swift move, not allowing me to adjust to your size and girth you pull out and push it back in making me scream in pain and a little bit of pleasure.

You continue fucking me hard and fast and in a few minutes you spill your cum into my pussy as you clamp down hard on my right tit, biting my nipple, as your hand clamps onto mine to keep in place as you fill me up.

Your cum is running down my thigh and I feel myself tighten over your big black cock as you push in a little bit harder making me cum all over your cock, mixing our juices and letting them flow down my legs.

You then pull out your now semi hard cock and take a step back as I stand there still tied up completely bare and at your mercy.

You admire your work on my body, licking your lips as you grab your cock once again making me shake my head to ask you to stop.

"No no no, please master I can't take it anymore. "I tell you.

As you come closer and I think you are about to push your cock into my cunt again, but you surprise me by turning me around and pushing and skirt down leaving my bare butt to face you I open my mouth to ask you what you are about to do but instead you push a pair of my disposed panties into my mouth gagging me.

"Mmm mmm." Is all the sound I can make.

As you bend over me and whisper,

"I am not done with you bitch, this is over when I say it's over."

I stand there on weak knees trying to figure out what you will do next when I feel your big, warm hand make contact with my arse, making me jump.

I would have fallen face first if there wasn't the ties holding me in place.

But I couldn't delve on it for long as your hand came down even harder on my left ass cheek. There were tears running down my face and after the first 10 slaps, I lost count as to how many times you spanked my ass.

I knew it had been redden and bruised as I could no longer feel any sensation in my butt, but you weren't satisfied, even though you stopped spanking me.

You ran your hand over my ass soothing the burning skin a little bit before groping my ass and pulling my ass cheeks apart.

You then pushed your cock into my ass slowly moving in inch by inch and spreading my asshole out.

In no time you had accommodated my asshole to your cock and once in, you stayed there for a minute or so letting me adjust to your size.

You then slowly pulled it out halfway before pushing it back in, you repeated this move a couple of times before speeding up and fucking me hard.

You kept going for over ten minutes before pulling out completely making me gasp in relief but that was cut short when you pushed your cock back in completely and bursting your cum into my ass.

Some of it escaped and ran down to my pussy before running down my thighs and legs.

Halfway through cumming you pulled over and splashed your cum onto my ass cheeks before pushing your cock into my pussy and depositing the last of your seed into my cunt.

You then pulled out your cock and replaced it with your fingers, fingering me hard for a couple of minutes to make me cum all over your hand.

You then brought your hand to my face rubbing some of it on my face before pulling the panties out of my mouth and making me taste myself and clean your palm.

You then pulled me up and pulled the ties off my hands and soothed the skin where the ties had dug in too hard leaving glaring red streaks on my wrist.

You then placed your hands on my shoulders and pushed me down onto my knees.

"Open your mouth slut."

You commanded.

I did as told and opened my mouth, only for you to shove your semi hard cock deep into it.

You pulled out making me gasp for breath before you shoved it back in deeper down my throat.

I started bobbing my head to your rhythm and it was to your liking as you weaved your fingers through my hair as you fucked my face, gagging me with your cock before pulling out and jerking your cock off on my lips and my tongue and spewing your cum all over my face and hair covering me in it.