Behind the dumpster.

You sit there looking all pretty in that tight black corset and flowly mini skirt. You have been drinking I can tell from the way your eyes keep shifting from one spot to the next.

Your body is calling to me and I have got to have you now. So I make my way towards. Stand behind your chair and then move my hand to grope your cunt as I start talking to the bartender.

I feel your eyes looking at me as you shift your weight and open your legs a little wider for me.

I rub that hungry little cunt of yours as you try to muffle your moans by biting down on your bottom lip.

Oh what I'd do you see your lips wrapped around my cock. Or kissing me. Fuck those lips look so damn juicy with your red lipstick.

Once I finish speaking to the bartender, I bend a little to whisper in your ear to come meet me out back.

I give that greedy little cunt of yours a quick few rubs before leaving through the crowd towards the back.

I wait outside the door for a couple of minutes but there is no sign of you and as I am about to leave, you come through the door.

Eyes wild looking around, taking in your surroundings.

I quickly place my hand on your mouth and take you to a cozy little spot behind the dumpster.

Your screams muffled by my hand. I turn you around to face me before quickly taking my hand off your mouth and replacing it with my lips.

I kiss you hard, silencing all the screams. Soon you start to kiss me back as my hand travels down to your pussy.

I push one finger making you moan into the kiss which allows me to shove my tongue into your mouth.

I can taste the drinks you've had and can feel just how aroused you are from being manhandled by me.

You start to grind your greedy lil cunt on my fingers a sign that you are about to cum. And so I pull them away making you release a sound of displeasure.

I replace my fingers with my hard on that I have freed from my pants mere minutes ago.

This makes your gasp as you pull away to take a breath. I make quick work to free your tits from that mediaeval contraption.

They look so good white, round and soft with your nipples tightening in the cold air. I take one nub in my mouth biting on it as you moan out in pleasure. As I grope and pull on the other.

You throw your head back and shut your eyes as a series of moans escape your pretty lips.

I start sucking hard as you grind your cunt on your hardened member.

"You want me to fuck you like the whore you are don't you?" I ask as I continue to assult your tits.

"Fuck yes!!" You say in between moans.

"Tell me little slut did you come here today to be fucked and used by a complete stranger?" I asking knowing fully well that, that is exactly why you came to this part of the town. 

"Yes", you whisper.

"Yes what slut?" I ask getting angry at the blatant disrespect.

"Yes daddy" you say as I push a finger back into your cunt.

"You like that don't you?" I ask knowing the stimulation is too much for you to come up with a proper response.

But I continue as you scream out a quick "yes" as I push in another finger.

Pull my fingers out as I let your feet touch the ground. Placing my fingers under your chin I make you you look up.

"Taste yourself" I say as I place my cum soaked fingers on your bottom lip.

You do as told quickly sucking on the juices, tasting yourself.

I push my fingers in deeper making you suck on them as if it were my cock.

"That's it good girl. Taking daddy's fingers in like a good lil whore." I say admiring how good you looking sucking on them.

I then push you down on your knees. Your face mere inches away from my hardened cock.

"You know what you have to do, don't you?" I ask as I pull your face closer to my crotch.

You lick your lips before tentatively taking in the tip of my shaft in your mouth. You swirl your tongue around it before taking more in.

I can't wait anymore and so I grab your hair and push you down further onto my cock.

"Arghhh" I groan as your warm mouth engulfs my cock.

"God, fuck keep going whore" I say as I use your hair to leverage your movement making you take in more of my cock.

You continue you to suck me off for what seems like hours of pleasure but is only a couple of minutes. I pull you away from my cock making some of the pre cum mixed with your saliva fall onto your bare chest.

Oh how pretty you looked your hair all messy, your bare chest splattered with red marks with saliva and cum falling onto it.

I then pull you to your feet and and bunch up your skirt. 

I place my lips on yours pulling you in for a deep kiss as I slowly push my cock into your dripping cunt.

You gasp at the bare intrusion but you don't put up a fight. You let my push my cock in deeper, moaning into my mouth as I feel you tighten around me.

I start to fuck you harder. Pushing most of my 7 inches in as we both moan in pleasure into the kiss.

You start to buck your hips taking in my cock like a good lil whore. 

I start to place hickeys all over your neck and bare chest, marking you, making sure that you remember you were fucked by a man last night when you wake up tomorrow.

I continue to fuck your cunt you clinging on to my shoulders as you start to lose sensation in your legs.

I push cock in deeper as your cunt starts to tighten even further. I can tell you're about to cum and so I start going faster.

You place your head on my shoulder as you bite down onto my collar, your body starts to tremble as you cum all over my cock. 

This pushes me over the edge as I feel own orgasm break free and fill your cunt. 

We both slowly come down from the high.

"That was a good fuck" I say.

I then place you down onto the ground and walk back into the club.