Valentine's day special.

(not in the original book.)

I got home at 7 after long day at work and saw a gift box awaiting my arrival on the bed. I gingerly opened the box not knowing what to expect or how it even got there in the first place.

It was pretty well packed but had no note on it. So I examined it, before picking up the courage to finally open it. And lo and behold there it was a beautiful sparkly black skirt that i had wanted for months now and a matching bralette.

And underneath that was a slip of paper that read,"put this on and be ready at 8, I'll pick you from your apartment.  Ps. I love you. "

Reading that I knew exactly who it was from and so I got to work. Took off my work clothes, jumped into the shower, scrubbed my body clean and applied daddy's favourite body lotion after having shaved everything down there.

I then walked into my room with the towel wrapped around me and into the closet I went to pull out my sheer black tights to go with the outfit daddy had chosen for me. There was no point picking out a bra and panties cause they just came in the way.

The bell rings at 8 sharp and I open the door to reveal you in a crisp black shirt and and blue jeans. Mmm you look so good and delectable that I'd rather have you then and there. And as if reading my mind you take my hand in yours and pull me out the door and toward the elevator.

Once inside you take me in, your eyes travelling from my head to toes. You're drinking me in and what I have on you approve. Your eyes linger a bit on my chest the sparkles catching the light. You pull me close with a hand behind my neck for a quick kiss that turned long as your hands roamed my body.

You place a hand on my ass and realise I am not wearing any panties.
You pull away and place your forehead on mine and looking me in the eyes say,"naughty girl, why aren't wearing any panties? Hmm?"

"They come in the way daddy." I say feigning innocence but you see right through it.

You slap my ass and then pull me out the lift and leading the way to your car.

The whole ride you tease me, by placing your hand on my exposed knee, thigh, before resting it inches from my bare cunt.

You make small talk as if you have no idea how much you affect me and how much I want you to just rub my pussy.

But as we near the main street I know you won't be touching me there and so I reluctantly let go of the idea of getting any relief and just take in the area we are driving through.

You pull up to a fancy-ish restaurant and hold the door open for me to walk past you. And as I do so you pinch my ass making me turn around to face you with a glare on my face and you just smirk.

You give your name to the receptionist and they call a server to show us our table.

The entire time we are in the restaurant we get looks from the people around us and the server wouldn't even look me in the eye when talking to me.

I don't mind though and I just enjoy our time together.

And when it's time to leave you place your hand on my exposed back making me realise how cold I really am in this outfit.

You then take my hand in your and we make our way down the street to an abandoned building.

I begin to open my mouth to ask what you are doing only for you to push me into the wall and attack my lips with yours in a passionate, punishing kiss.

I forget what I was about to say as i let my hands roam down your chest before placing them behind your neck.

You roam your hands all over my body feeling all the exposed skin get goosebumps under your touch.

Your hand groping my tits, my ass.

You spread my legs apart and pull me closer.

The skirt I am wearing now bunched around my waist.

You pull my right leg up and make me wrap it around your waist.

Your hand on my right thigh holding my leg up in a vice grip which we both know is going to bruise.

As your lips make their way all over my face and neck.

You start to mock fuck me, your hard-on flush against my bare cunt.

"This is what you want isn't it whore?" You ask as you take one tit in your mouth swirling your tongue around the now taut bud.

You pull my top down exposing my tits, making me squeal in surprise for which you then pinch my nipple hard before tugging on it. And then with your left hand spank them hard.

All I do is moan in pleasure instead of answering which earns me a tight slap across my face followed by another on my exposed tit.

"Yes daddy" I breathe out as you continue to rub your erection against my pussy.

You smirk as you open your belt buckle and pull your cock out. It's thick and hard with pre cum leaking from the tip.

You push me down onto my knees.
"Spread your legs whore." You command as you take hold of my hair pulling it away from my face, using it as a way of guiding me, as you grind your cock on my lips.

Before slapping it on my face.

"You look so pretty, all done up just for daddy. Too bad I'll have to ruin all your hard work." You say before giving me a final slap on my face with your cock.

I then open my mouth. Taking you in half way as your cock is too thick. The remainder I grab with my hands massaging it, moving my hands at the speed of my mouth.

I take your balls in my mouth when you pull me off your cock, sucking on them, making them all slick in my saliva, before taking your cock back in my mouth.

"Mmm fuck whore if you keep doing that, daddy really is going to ruin your makeup." You say.

I pull away looking you in the eyes I say, "so do it daddy, I don't mind, you know I enjoy being your pretty lil whore."

"Ahh yess that you do slut." You say as you pull me back down onto your cock making me take most of it in.
I can feel it gagging me but I keep going as I feel you start to expand further in my mouth.

You pre cum dripping down my throat. 

With one last tug you unload your cum into my mouth, and I gulp it down like a good little slut.

You then give me your hand to get up and I take it gratefully.

"Let's go slut I need to show you something." You say as you lead me up the stairs, with my tits still exposed and your cock hanging out.

"Whose building is this daddy?" I ask as I climb up the stairs.

"Mine. Now let's go I am not done with you yet." Is all you say.