The Flight

I saw him at the airport entering the same VIP lounge as me, and something about him made me curious. Like a need to know him, but at the time I just wanted to sit and stare, afraid that I might scare him away if I randomly approached him.

So I just sat there sipping my coffee and browsing through a dumb magazine I picked from the small bookshop outside.

I could feel someone approaching and just as I looked up there he was, standing in front of me, a lot taller than what I first noticed.

"Hi, I couldn't help but notice you sitting here by yourself, are you with someone?"

He asked in this husky voice the kind that makes your pussy clench and your panties wet.

I stared at him for a couple of seconds not fully out of my trance, when he cleared his throat and looked at me with a sheepish smile.

"Oh uhh sorry I was thinking about something and you caught me off guard, and to answer your question am travelling alone."

"Where you headed?" He asked next.

"Scotland." I answered.

"What a coincidence, so am I."

"Ooo great" I said actually excited about having this hunk of a man on the same flight.

"Do you mind if I join you" he asked.

"Oh for sure I said while clearing up a little space on the table for him to set his cup."

"I am Serena." I said extending my hand for him to shake.

He took it in his own hand and squeezed it a little before placing a kiss on the inside of my wrist, his lips lingering there for a little longer than necessary but I didn't mind.

He then sat down right next to mez instead of the chair opposite. And brought his lips to my ear while slipping his hand around my waist to pull me closer to himself, his warm body pressed into my tiny frame, before whispering,

"You can call me daddy, "

And then if placed a chaste kiss on the side of my neck before releasing me from his embrace.

I looked at him wide eyed trying to process what he just said before letting out a little laugh and turning my face away so as to not allow him to see the blush spreading across my face.

He placed his fingers under my chin and turned my face towards his.

"I mean, it's a long flight, might as well enjoy it in more ways than one."

"And what makes you think I am interested in that?"

"I see the way you looked at me and from the way you're clenching your legs together and I may or may not have read your book."

He said all the while maintaining eye contact as his hand travelled to my side running up and down my ribcage.

"Ohh so you've read my book" I said trying to look anywhere but at him.

"uhh I thought it wasn't that famous,"I giggled a little.

Before continuing,

"colour me surprised."

I said batting my eyelashes at him as I ran my fingertips around his inner thigh.

"Tell me which chapter did you enjoy?" I whispered in his ear. 

As I brought my face closer to his, I looked down at his lips as I swiped my tongue out to lick mine.

He took that as an invitation to capture my lips with his while pulling me onto his lap.