Threesome With A Married Couple (I)

So I was working my usual shift at the restaurant when Zara and Darius walk in along with another couple(who I didn't know that well just their faces). I sort of knew them from all the Snapchat stories that Zara kept posting about her happy married life. I didn't even know her that well, just that we went to the same school and that she was once my senior, who was always there to help you if you wanted some help.

But anyways I put on my work smile and greeted them,and seated them at a table in one of the more intimate Corners of the restaurant.

"Hi, I amn Bella, welcome to Belifs Kitchen. I'l be your waitress for the evening. Would like to order any drinks or do need sometime to go over the menu?"

"We'll need sometime if you don't mind." Darius said.

"Ofcourse, sir" is all I said before turning away.

And just as I did that I felt a light spank on my ass. Mortified I turned around to look at them and
them just staring into each others eyes. Huh I thought to myself I must be making shit up. And so I let it go and got back to my job.
I got a little busy with one of the larger tables and didn't hear them calling until one of the guests told me about it. As I made my way to their table I heard them talking about the size of our uniform and how much skin we had exposed, and how we were putting on a display for the guest, and how this was a restaurant that allowed people to use the wait staff as they please. I was fuming by the time I reached their table as they were not talking in whispers but pretty loudly. Allowing anyone listening to hear. But this was my job and i couldn't really say much but I was needed to apologise for the delay.

Zara started going on about how I didn't think they were important and how I was purposely ignoring them. I opened my mouth to reason with her when I felt a hand on my expOsed thigh. I looked down and was filled with rage when I saw her husband cropping a feel.

I slapped Darius's hand away and then went on to slap him hard across his face. Making everyone sitting at their table gasp in horror."

I thought you were better than this"I told Zara.

But I noticed the way her pupils were dilated with desire from what had just unfolded in front of her eyes.

I mean these things kept happening from time to time but this was the first time I had actually slapped someone in front of the other guest.

I mean it was an exclusive restaurant that allowed only adults in. So they weren't completely wrong. But come on they could have been softer.

I shook my head and then went up to my boss and asked him to cover my shift for a while as I took a break and left to use the washroom.

I threw Some cold water on my face and stood there in front of the mirror trying to calm my breath as well as trying to push my need to play with my pussy at the back of my head. This whole thing turned me on so bad. The desire to humiliate someone really was something.

I heard the door to the bathroom open but I didn't look up thinking it was one of the other workers or guests wanting to use the washroom.

But then I heard the latch being put in place and looked up to see Zara standing there already looking at me.

It was then that I noticed the way she was dressed in a thin slip dress that hugged her figure in all the right places and showed off her gorgeous dećellotage that would put those of most pornstars to shame.

While I was ogling her i didn't notice her moving closer to me. And by the time I did she was already standing in front of me.

I tried to excuse myself for not wanting anything to do with her when she placed one hand on my shoulder and pushed me up against a wall.

"What are you doing?" I asked while trying to find a way to get away from her and the wall.

"Shhh" she shushed me and then quickly placed her lips against mine.

I tried to push her away and tried to clamp my mouth shut. But she moved her hand down my back and grabbed my ass making me gasp in surprise.

She took advantage of the gasp and slid her tongue into my mouth exploring it the way she pleased.

She finally pulled away making the both of us gasp for air while we stared at each other. Or lips now swollen from the makeout session we just had.

"What the hell is wrong with you?" I ask while pushing her away from me.

"Don't you see it, feel it?" She asked while trailing her hand down the side of my body.

"I want you, we want you." She said while pulling me closer to her body.

"What are you talking about?" I question while trying to put some space between us.

"You're married" I tell her trying to make her see reason and what she was doing was wrong.

"I know I am married and we both want you." She casually said as if she was talking about the weather.

"It has been a long time since we had some fun with a 3rd person involved in the scene."

"You're hot, and we know you sort of, making this a lot easier for us to want to have sex with you." She continued on.

I looked at her in shock not believing a word that left her mouth plus trying to wrap my head around the fact that she just told me she wanted me to have sex with her and her husband whom I had just moments ago slapped.

"What are you talking about, you barely know me, and why me?" I ask.

"Well I do know you from your social media page and you're the first girl to have the balls to slap him and spit in his face then walk away instead ignoring everything and just getting on with your day."

"he likes that about you and you woke up the monster in him that only you can curb. So would you like to join us?" She asked looking at me from under her lashes.

I contemplated the scenario in my head and came to the conclusion that it would be no harm plus from what I gathered from that kiss is that I was going to be in for a great time.

"Well.." I started saying but trailed off when she moved her head in and placed another quick, hard kiss on my lips. Making all the cons I had against the idea disappear.

I just nodded.