The Club

It was a long day at work and all I wanted to do was unwind in my bed once I got home, but my best friend had other plans, as I found myself in front of a shady nightclub in a black slip dress on a Friday night.

We went inside, and once in quickly made our way to the bar ordering a bunch of their best alcoholic drinks and told the bartender to keep them coming.

I was on my fourth drink when I felt a presence behind me but paid no mind to it as we had been receiving looks from the moment we entered.

I took another shot of their flavoured vodka before turning around to make my way to the dance floor hoping my best friend would follow suit, though in hindsight I should have grabbed her, cause once on the dance floor I was surrounded by men way taller than I was that I could barely see the bar.

I threw caution to the wind as I felt the alcohol coursing through my body providing me the liquid courage I needed to dance in the midst of an audience.

I was two songs in when I felt a pair of hands land on my hips, pulling me closer to a tall, broad shouldered man
who looked about the same age as my older brother.

"You look like you are here for a good time." He whispered into my ear as his hand rubbed my side up and down. I just nodded my head as an upbeat song came on and my body responded to it by moving to the beats.

I felt the man move along the beat too and thought he just wanted to dance and so I didn't move his hands off my body instead danced with him, giggling when he moved his hand to the small of my back, pulling me impossibly close to him.

Once the song ended I told him "I need a drink"
and pushed myself away from him and made my way to the bar and ordered one.

While waiting I looked around for my best friend who seemed to have disappeared.

The bartender handed me my drink and as I pulled out the money to pay for it he pointed to a man, saying I was previously dancing with him, and that he took care of it for me while nodding in his direction.

I followed his eyes and saw the man from before already looking at me and so I mouthed the words thank you to him before sipping on my new drink.

Once I finished it I made my way back to the dance floor and was once again joined by the same man and so I decided to dance with him. He moved his hands to rest them on my hips once again as I wrapped my arms around his shoulders.

A slow song came on and he looked down at me and our eyes met and slowly his lips descended onto mine pulling me in for a toe curling kiss.

His hands landing on my ass made me gasp into his mouth which gave him the chance to push his tongue into my mouth.

He groped my ass roughly for a few seconds before smoothing my skin and then repeating the action a couple of times each time hiking my dress up higher.

By the time we pulled away we were both breathing heavily and instead of letting me pull away he kept me firmly in place using his hands on my hips and ass.

My chest was heaving up and down as I took in much needed oxygen and this action made my boobs rub against his chest with only my dress and his shirt in the way of my skin being in contact with his.

"I want to fuck you baby."

He whispered against my lips before pulling me in for another kiss and my fuzzy mind just nodded which he took as permission to pull me snug against his body his manhood poking my hip.

I pulled away to look down at his dick pitching a tent in his jeans surprised at the size of the tent.

He took my hand and placed it on his growing bulge making me gasp as it twitched under my touch making my eyes snap to his only to find him smirking down at me.

I bit my bottom lip as I groped his manhood through his jeans before giggling and looking up at him and pulling him down for another kiss as I made work on his belt, snapping it open and shoving my hand into his underwear and onto his big fat cock.

I pulled it out not having a care in the world on who might be watching, even the thought of it made me all hot and bothered.

He then took my hand out of his pants and as I was about to ask him why he placed my now free hand onto his shoulder lifting me off the floor and moving towards a more secluded area in the club, before pulling my hips onto his and aligning his hard on with my wet cunt.

"Mmm someone is wet for a big cock aren't they?"

He questioned me as he eased his tip into my cunt. I hadn't had sex in over four months and his tip was engorged making it painfully delightful to have in my cunt.

He pulled my dress up to my hips as he moved his cock in deeper, moaning and gasping as he did so.

"You are so tight."

He said while shoving another inch of his cock into my pussy making me moan out loud in pain and pleasure.

One of his hands left my ass and made its way onto my tits pulling and tugging on the right one, his fingers pinched onto my sensitive nipple before he slapped it making me gasp and shudder at the action.

He repeated the same on my left tit making me throw my head back as the pleasure coursed through my body.

While he was playing with my tits a new set of hands came to rest on my hips and a set of lips descended onto my neck leaving a trail of kisses and nips all over my sensitive skin.

I felt this new mans hard on on my ass as he toyed and played with my clit making me wetter than I thought possible.

He then pushed my straps off my shoulders leaving my bare nipples to face the man in front of me who now bent his head lower to take one of my tits into his mouth sucking on it.

The guy behind me rubbed his covered manhood onto my ass before freeing it. He then dipped his finger into my pussy pulling out some of the juices and spreading it onto my asshole before shoving two of his digits in making me gasp as I felt both my holes relatively full.

He then pulled his fingers out making me whine only to turn my whining into a series of short gasps as he pushed his cock in without warning.

I felt so full that I stilled completely before slowly moving my body up and down the two shafts trying to get used to the feeling of being this full.

I was completely naked right there on the corner of the dance floor and didn't give a shit as to who saw as I took to big fat cocks in both my holes and had many tits being serviced by these two men.

They then moved us to a booth in the back with the man in front of me taking a seat with his cock still buried deep inside me while the man in the back pushed me forward and then aligned his cock with my asshole once again before shoving it in.

They both started moving simultaneously making me moan and gasp while they made a few growling sounds between the two and after a couple of minutes the man in my pussy stilled and then blasted his cum right into my pussy filling up my womb and soon the man in my ass followed.

Once they had both cummed the man in my pussy pulled out allowing me to relax as the man in my ass was still inside me.

I then eased off of him and quickly pulled my dress back in place before sitting next to the man in front of me as the one behind me joined on the other side. We spent the next hour or so sharing kisses and hand jobs for the gentleman before it was time for me to leave.