Pawned Off

You drive us to the hotel in this new city, telling me how you have a surprise planned just for me.

I just nod my head looking out the window as the dual ended vibrator pulses between my legs, one end in my cunt while the other rests on my clit.

You are enjoying this far too much and I can tell by the tent in your pants that you can't wait to get there.

Once in the lobby you pull me towards the elevators using my body to shield your hardened manhood from prying eyes.

As you drag me along, your hands roam my body. Squeezing my waist, ass cheeks, and sometimes venturing to my tits.

You push the button to what I assume is our floor and the doors shut, as your lips start the merciless attack on mine and sensitive skin.

Nipping, sucking, kissing me all over. My moans seem to have put you in a trance as you make us miss our floor.

You finally snap out when you hear someone clear their throat, making you look up to see an old couple looking at us in disapproval. You smile and wink at the old lady, as I sheepishly look away from the old man whose eyes are taking in my scantily clad figure.

My ass is clearly visible through the see-through fabric and so are my tits that are pressed hard against your chest.

You pull me even closer, letting them get on. Your lips once again find mine as you push the button to our floor, this time actually wanting to get off.

You pull away from me to walk out first so that the older gentlemen could get a good view of my body.

I know this cause you look back and wink at him knowing damn well what you were doing when you picked this outfit.

You then lead me down the hallway to the last room on the floor. Opening the door you push me in and then start groping and assaulting me once again with those talented fingers.

Pulling the vibrator out you shove your fingers into my dripping wet cunt. Moving them slowly into the cavity as you trail kisses down my jawline. Pulling the dress down to expose my bare breast. Before taking each pebbled nipple into your mouth and running your tongue on the sensitive buds.

I am a moaning mess and I love it as you continue to finger fuck my pussy and suck on my tits paying equal attention to both.

You then pull me towards the bed leaving the door open but I pay no heed to it as I am basking the feeling of pleasure coursing through me.

You rip the clothes off my body leaving me naked under your sharp gaze, taunting me with your eyes, daring me to transgress your orders of trying to cover my body.

I stand still as you take in my naked form. Before you run your hand under my boobs before groping them and weighing them in your palms.

A smirk etched on your face as I shivered in the cold room. My nipples standing at attention.

You tell me how pretty I look with all the bruises peppered across my body.

And then you pull me close for a tender kiss that has me wrapping my legs around your waist.

You carry me towards the bed throwing me on it. Before climbing over me and sucking on my boobs.

Making me moan out loud at how good it feels to have your velvety tongue on my delicate skin before you replace it with your teeth pulling the nipple hard.

This makes me moan and thrash underneath you as you toy with my cunt, rubbing the tiny ball with your index finger as your middle one comes to penetrate me.

In between all this there is the sound of shuffling at the door but I can't seem to bother myself with it as I shut my eyes tightly, releasing a breathy moan as I come undone right under touch.

Two men have entered the room and I only notice that after I come down from a blissful high.

I look at them and open my mouth to ask who they are when you climb over my chest your cock centimetres away from my face as you ask me to worship it.

I do as told kissing the hardened meat, as my eyes find the face of the man standing to the right side of the bed.

You look at me with a smug smile on your face as he starts to rub his cock through his jeans giving me a suggestive look and a wink.

I then shift my eyes to the man on the left and he too is there sporting the same look but his cock is peeking out of his pants and he is playing with the tip.

You then shove your cock into my mouth as your hand comes to rest on
my throat while the other is on the bed frame to keep you from suffocating me.

You call me a whore telling me, how this is just the way you like your women, submissive and ready to be fucked at a drop of coin.

I want to rebuke that statement, but can't as you are in charge and that glorious cock of yours is deep down my throat.

You tell the men to strip before commenting on how good my mouth feels around your cock. How inviting my lips look wrapped around it painted red from the lipstick and your harsh hard kisses.

The one on the right, has pulled his dick out, freeing it from the pants he had on.

He places his hand on my inner thigh trailing his fingers up and down, each time inching closer to my exposed pussy.

He then changes tactics as he slaps my thigh hard making me let out a gasp and moan around your cock that makes you go even deeper down my throat.

You moan as you continues to fuck my throat putting pressure on my neck making me gasp for breaths inbetween each shove that takes your cock deeper into my mouth and further down my throat.

The one on the left strips himself bare and then gets on top of the bed lying between my legs sucking on my pussy.

His tongue moving in and out of my cunt, lapping up the juices that escape it.

This is a signal for the man on the right to also join us in bed too, as he goes straight for my boobs licking, sucking, pinching, groping, biting them hard.

I can't control myself any longer and I feel the orgasm building from all the stimulation before I tip over and start cumming on the man's mouth as moans spew out around daddy's cock as he starts to chokes me a little.

I have no shame as I enjoy being fucked by these unknown men, who most probably daddy pawned me off to in a dingy little place.

They both take turns fucking the daylights out of me and I thank them for it. Both of them cum in all my holes multiple times without a condom on.

Telling me how good of slut I am and how this is exactly what they needed on a Wednesday afternoon. How this is money well spent.

They then pull their clothes back on after I suck their cocks clean once more and then they leave.

Daddy then comes to me, lifting me off the bed and into his arms, he places soft kisses all over my tired body, before getting off and leaving me alone on the bed.

After a few minutes i finally have the strength to get up and clean myself as daddy waits for me near the door.

I put the dress back on, and walk out the door as daddy follows behind me, his hands groping me here and there as we make our way to his car.