Roomates (full chapter)

I walk down the corridor and stand at your bedroom door. You are working on your laptop wearing a white tee and grey sweats. I push your door making it bang against the wall this gets your attention.

"What are you doing?" You ask.

Instead of answering I get down on all four and start crawling towards you not before slamming the door shut using my foot.

I make my way towards you and stop right in front of your chair. I slowly peel the sweats off of you and take your cock out.

"Fuck what are you doing?" you cry.

"I am hungry." I reply and with that I take his cock in my hands.

It's slowly starting to harden under my touch.
I look you in the eye and slowly put the tip in my mouth while my hand massages your balls.

"Mmmmm" you groan.
I feel you hardening in my mouth and slowly I take you in deeper.

You weave your hand through my hair groaning louder. I can tell you are enjoying this. You push my head further down making me gag and taking away my control over you.

You start guiding me by pushing my head further onto your cock and then pulling me off. You speed up ever so slightly a tell tale sign that you are getting close to ejaculating.

"Mmmmm don't stop" you say.

"Mmm" is the only sound I can make.

I can taste the pre cum on the tip of your cock. I feel myself getting wet, the cum dripping in my short shorts
making a wet patch on the material.
I want more, scratch that I need more.

Your eyes are shut and the only sounds one can hear is of your moaning and wet sound of your cock going in and out of my mouth.

"Mmmmm I cumming" is all you say before blasting off in my mouth not giving me a chance to take your cum anywhere else but in my mouth. I gulp the thick substance as quick as I can but some of it escapes from the sides of my mouth and onto your cock running down it's full length.

I use the back of my hand to wipe my face, and I stand up ready to go back to my room to take care of my own business.

When you grab my hand pull me onto your lap. I can feel your semi hard on through my shorts. You adjust my body a little so that I am sitting directly on cock with only my shorts acting as a barrier between us.

"Whaa" is all I can get out before you turn my face toward you and attack my lips with yours. I can help but moan at the sensations passing through.

Your dick is starting to harden again andI can feel it against my cunt. One of you hands comes up grope my left boob while the other one travels down to my cunt stimulating me through my shorts.

"Uhhh" I mean into your mouth.
You stop kissing my lips and move towards the nape of my neck leaving a trail of tiny kisses and nips along the length of my neck. I can't stop moaning at the sensations coursing through my body. I can feel my body reacting to your touch the way my nipples harden against my tee.

You move your hand inside my shorts and shortly after into my vagina that is dripping with cum. You slide 1 and then 2 digits in with ease and shove a third one in there filling me. I can feel myself tightening over your fingers.

You start moving them in and out.

Speeding up knowing well enough that I am on the edge and am desperate for an oragasm. You move faster and faster slamming your fingers in my pussy.

"Mmmmm don't stop" is all I can say before crying out "uhhhhhhh" and crashing onto your fingers.
You slam in one more time making me cum hard and fast onto your fingers.

After a few seconds you pull them out of my cunt and out of my shorts they're dripping with my transparent juices.

Showing off the sign of the amazing oragasm I just had. You get hand toward your mouth and start licking the juices off of your fingers one at a time making sure to look me in the eye while doing so knowing fully well that it turns me on and you succeed in doing just that.

In one swift move drop my shorts to my ankles and step out of them my vulva now on full display for you to look at, to touch, to slap, to taste. Your eyes darken with desire, pupils dilating, your cock is now an erect rock waiting to enter my body.
The veins running underneath your skin are visible and your cock now has a purple hue to it.

You stand up with frightening speed and suddenly you are not sitting in front of me but are standing so close to my body that I can feel your breath on my face. You push me onto your bed and get on top of me.

You position yourself at my entrance and are about to enter when I say,"condom".
"Just forgot. Caught me in the nick of time."

Is all you say to me before getting off to get one from the beside side drawer.

I take this time to get my t-shirt off me and I fling it to one corner of the room. You tear the packet off and put the condom on your dick, you turn around to find me completely naked and ready to be devoured. You lick your lips, and align yourself with my pussy and enter in. I am wet enough to skip the lube and you enter in with ease making us both moan simultaneously.

You fill me up to the hilt and then pull out all the way out make me groan at the emptiness.
But that doesn't last very long as you fill in up once again.
You repeat this a few times before I have had enough and take control by Wrapping my legs around your waist holding you there. My wall start to tighten around your dick and you speed up so the two of us can cum together. Your moves start becoming more erratic, hard and fast and with one last push we moan as we both start to cum.

You fill my pussy with your cum before collapsing next to me. Your cock still erect but slowly deflating.

I get up and make my way to the door and as I am about to step out i turn around and say, "we should do this more often."