Good morning daddy.

I woke up the next morning with my angel's naked back on my chest and her tight juicy ass dangerously close to my black cock.

I shifted my legs slightly only to get a feeling of discomfort every man gets in the morning. My cock my was standing at attention waiting to be plunged into a sweet tight cunt.

I looked over her shoulder into the mirror to notice her wrist which had a green band on it. This meant that I could fuck her anyway and at anytime I want and she'd not complain.

And so I pushed my 8 inch cock into her tight cunt. Going slow at first but the tightness of her walls against my cock felt so damn good I couldn't help myself into forgetting the fact that my baby had fallen asleep pretty late in the night after I had spanked her naked butt and then thoroughly fucked for not following my instructions of sending me a picture of her naked in bed the previous day.

I felt her stir a little and move just a bit which changed her position from her body then being on her side, to now being on her front.

I snaked my hand over her hips as I sat on my knees repositioning myself between legs with my cock on to her clit as I used my hand to play with her small bundle of nerves.

I then started fucking her unconscious body faster my manhood enjoying the tightness as well as the warmth of her pussy.

She woke up semi conscious to look at me. But I just shushed her and asked her to go back to sleep.

She did as told falling back into a deep slumber as I continued fucking her cunt. Trying not to jostle her too much knowing she needed her rest.

I felt myself close and so I pushed my cock deep into her cunt and with a few erratic moves I came into her tight, brown pussy.

I watched with fascination as my cum came spilling out of her tight wet cunt. My white seed coating her brown lips and her inner thighs.

I scooped some of it in my hand and spread it to her arsehole lubricating it for my cock and then I plunged my cock into her asshole. This one far more tighter than her cunt from being so unused.

I started off slowly knowing this was her unused hole that needed to be spread gently. I pushed a few inches in and then pulled it out and then slowly pushed it back in working my whole cock in, in a similar manner that allowed her walls to get used to it and also to stretch her out.

Soon I felt her walls relax and I picked up speed plunging in and out of her cunt while my fingers penetrated her swollen pussy.

I started moving my fingers in a scissoring motion enjoying the tightness of her holes.

I kept going moving faster and faster feeling the pressure in my abdomen build as I felt my cock get a tiny bit more rigid and then I felt the sweet sweet relief of cumming in her tight asshole.

I then pulled my dripping cock out and plunged it one last time into her cunt and blasted the remainder of my cum in her pussy and then finally pulled out my now semi limp cock and got off her body.

I rested my back onto the bed once again and let sleep take over.

I awoke a few hours later with my angel's mouth on my cock. Her saliva mixed with pre cum dripping from the sides of her lips onto my balls and her chest. As she held my cock in both hands moving them up and down as she worked the tip with her warm mouth. Her tiny hands barely being able to wrap around my thick, hard member.

She hadn't noticed that I was awake yet and was taking her own sweet time sucking my cock. I decided I wanted to see how far she went and so I acted to seem like I was still asleep.

She sucked my cock for another 15 minutes spending a good amount of time sucking my balls and rimming my asshole too. But I once I felt the need to release the built up pressure I couldn't help but weave my fingers through her hair and hold her head in place so that I could blast my cum into her mouth and also onto her pretty face.

I saw her eyes widen in shock and felt her jerk away from my cock. But I held her in place as I felt myself self about to cum.

She understood what I wanted and opened her mouth taking jets of thick cum into it and swallowing it like a good lil whore.

Once I had finished cumming I let go of her hair and she wiped her face with the back of her hand and licked off the remains of cum, before looking at me with a big smile.

Saying "good morning daddy."