Tied Up

How about today I wake you up with your hands and legs cuffed to the bed posts with your pants on the floor and me inbetween your legs.

Your cock in my tiny hands with my mouth around your tip. Sucking and licking it like a lollipop. As my hand moves up and down your hard black shaft.

And when you open your eyes and tug on the cuffs you get my attention and I pull away from your cock and crawl on top of you.

You ask me what I am doing and as you are asking me this I play my mouth on yours kissing you hard as I grab your cock in my hands and continue jerking you off.

You tug harder onto the cuffs not liking the fact that you can't touch me as you feel my chest rise and fall with each breath my nipples standing at attention waiting for you to pull them in your mouth to suck on them and bite them as you please.

I pull away from your mouth taking in much needed air as I sit on your pelvis running my hand down your chest while the other leaves your cock and moves to grab onto my perky tits.

I pull on it slow at first moaning in pleasure while you watch me through hooded eyes following each movement of my hand as I twerk my nipple between my two fingers and moan out your name.

You pull the cuffs harder than before not liking being forced to watch. You want to participate and you tell me to release you immediately. I snicker a little as I tell you,"now where's the fun in that daddy?"

As I ground my hips onto your shaft but not taking it in at all.

I moan louder at the friction it cause as the pleasure courses through me.

I pull away and get off your body completely making you groan as you look at my plump ass making it's way to the bathroom.

I order me to come back and to take the cuffs off but I just tell you to shushh as I return with a pair of clamps in my hands.

You voice your displeasure again and this time instead of tell you to not talk I pull my juices soaked panties off my body and shove it in your mouth just as you are mid sentence telling how I am going to regret it.

"I am counting on it daddy" I say as sweetly as I can muster in my pleasure seeking state.

I climb back onto your cock grabbing it with my left hand and pushing the tip in moaning at the feel of your engorged cock entering my tight pussy.

I place the clamps on your right nipple and pull making you jerk up pushing your cock further into my cunt making me mewl in pleasure.

I place the other on your left and pull on them together enjoying the way your body reacts to the pain making you bury your big black cock into my pussy.

I then pull them clamp off making to breathe in relief as I chuck them to the side as I twerk my hips on your cock moaning as I feel the heat grow and spread through my body.

I am about to cum and you know it from the way my movement slows and so you take advantage to my state and pull on the cuffs harder making them snap.

Before I can react you switch our positions and hold me down by my wrist as you push your cock further into my cunt, plowing into my body as you spit my panties out onto the floor going harder and faster.

You groan out loud after 15 mins of fucking my body hard all the while leaving nips and bites all over my chest and neck telling me how I belong to you and no one else as you cum in my pussy filling me up till some of your cum runs down my inner thighs.

As you collapse on top off me still buried in my pussy.

After approximately 5 minutes you get off me and flip my body around pushing my legs underneath me so that my ass is facing you.

I turn my face around about to ask you what you are doing when I feel your hand smack my ass hard but enough to make me cry in pain.

You slap it again and again and again after the 30th I lose count and bury my face into the pillow and you spank my ass and make it glowing red. Knowing I won't be able to sit on it for a few days for sure.

You then stop spanking me and smooth your hand on my burning skin as you push your fingers into my pussy adding another digit as you go on fingering my cunt.

I moan into the pillow not having the strength to rise my head off it. As I feel you take your cum soaked fingers and drag them up to my asshole, lubricating it for your cock.

I push up and off the pillow to tell you I am not ready for anal but before the words can leave my mouth you shove your tip into my ass.

This makes me moan out loud and makes me forget the sentence at the tip of my tongue as you move over my body and place feathery kisses on my neck and back.

You then continue to finger my pussy as you fuck me the ass going deeper after each time you pull out. Once I adjust to the intrusion you push your cock all the way in and stay there for a minute or so before pulling out completely and pushing your cock back into my cunt replacing your fingers with your huge shaft making me jump in surprise.

You keep going until you're about to cum and just when your pre cum leaves your cock you pull out and shove your dick into my ass and cum in my asshole.

I fall asleep after this but not before I hear you say, "I am not done yet whore."