Neighbours

It all started when I went to my next door neighbour's house to borrow her phone charger.

There she was in a skimpy little number ready to hit the clubs downtown, when I went over and saw her about to lock her door and saw her boyfriend waiting outside the elevator doors.

"Hi I am sorry but could I please borrow your charger mine isn't working and I have an assignment that need to be submitted by tomorrow."

"Yeah sure, you wait here Ill just go grab it for you."

And so I waited outside here door. A few minutes went by and she didn't come out so I knocked on the door and from my peripheral view saw her boyfriend approaching her apartment door. He looked me up and down and asked,"can we help you?" To which I told him how she had gone in to get the charger and hadn't returned.

"Oh come on in then." He told me and opened the door to allow us both in.
Once inside he asked me to take a seat while he went looking for his girlfriend.

A few minutes went by and now both were missing. So I decided to do some investigation as where they were and found them in a very compromising position in what I assumed to be bedroom corridor. He had one of his hand on her boob while the other was holding her hands captive above her head. His knee between her legs kneading her pussy. I didn't know what to do so I just turned around and was about to leave when my toe stubbed the large table and a tiny scream left my mouth before I could cover my mouth.

That got their attention and Amy (my neighbour) called out my name and came closer with the charger in her hand. She pushed me up against the wall trapping me between her body and the wall. Concern evident on her pretty face.

"Are you alright?" She asked while her hand ran down the side of my face to my bare shoulder.

"I am fine, just hit my toe that all."
"Oh well, here's the charger."

"Thanks" I said as I took it from her hand my breathing shallow while my entire body was on fire with desire.
Her boyfriend came up behind her trapping me further between the two.

"So Ill give this back when I am done." I said while trying to get away from the sexual tension that one could cut with a fucking butter knife.

But instead of moving the two of them just stood there looking at me as if I was prey that they had to devour whole. She pushed her body into mine while her hand that rested on my shoulder moved down to cup my right tit while Sam's (boyfriend) hand that was resting on Amy's lower back moved to my left tit.

I wanted more but it felt so wrong but at the same time it felt so right. With the two of them kneading my breast the desire just kept spreading until all I could think about was having an orgasm.

I made one final attempt to stop them and myself by asking them to,"stop."and telling them, "We can't, this wrong."

To which they both looked at each other and then at my face and then Amy pushed her chest closer to mine while her lips descended on mine.

The only thought going through my head was 'am kissing her, after so long my wish to this is finally coming true.

We kissed for I don't know how long before her boyfriend pulled her face away from mine and before I could react he placed his lips on mine.

'I had dreamed about this since the time I first met them when I moved in next door and Amy asked me over to her place and we first got to know each other. That night i had masturbated to the thought of us having sex on the living room couch that we were seated on.