Transfer Student (dummy)

I was staying with a couple in UK for a month as a transfer student. They were in their early forties and were pretty good looking and fit.

I stayed home most of the day, only going to classes for a couple of hours before coming back.

They were pretty nice and at times a bit too nice but I paid no mind to it as I like them and also cause they were my only caretakers in this place and I had no one to go to if things were to take a turn for the worst.

I saw them every single day and they were your overly lovey dovey couple who enjoyed PDA, and other romantic gestures. I didn't mind, they reminded me of how love was real and that someday I'd have something like that too.

The husband was hot like the man was really good looking for his age and his wife too kept fit with the use of their at home gym.

The problem was that I was attracted to both of them and for sometime I was doing my best to keep my distance so that my attraction towards them would slowly dissipate and I'd be able to move on and they'd hopefully never know.

That plan worked for maybe 2 weeks before I could no longer avoid them as the school shut down due to some internal issues and we weren't allowed back.

So on the last day of the second week I told them what was going on and what they did next surprised the hell out of me. 

The husband came over and gave me a side hug while the wife pulled me close to her chest, her tits in my face due to the low cut top she was wearing. I even told them that I'd move out and that i didn't want to cause any trouble between their marriage and they just shushed me before the wife planted her lips firmly on mine and the husband's hands made their way to my waist massaging the flesh before he slipped his hands inside my pants and started kneading my flesh.