Mirrors

I open the door to our room and call out your name only to be greeted by silence. I try again and hear a bit of shuffling behind the bathroom door.

I push it open and there you are completely naked covered in studs of soap, singing to yourself.

I strip out of my clothes and walk in all the way trying my best to keep quiet, so as to be able to surprise you.

I stand behind you, your naked body not an arms length away and then I snake my hands around your waist.

You seem startled at first but soon you give in as melt into arms moaning softly as I caress your stomach as my hands slowly inch closer to your breasts and your clit.

I place a trail of kisses down your neck sucking at some spots leaving red marks all over your bare skin knowing you hate when people see those marks judging you for showing them off, a sign that you're in a relationship but I know you secretly enjoy the attention of those strangers looking at your hickeys knowing someone gets to have you in their bed.

I move my hand lower massaging your hip and pelvis as you rub your ass onto my body trying to create some form of friction, but I move away just a tad. Making you whine in disapproval as I continue my assault on your body.

My hand now groping your boobs harder as you move your hand to your cunt making your body slip onto mine as your hands can't hold you upright any longer.

I pinch your right nipple knowing how sensitive it is as I slap your hand playing with your cunt.

"Soon baby."
I whisper in your ear, as I take your earlobe inbetween my teeth nipping it as I place feathery kisses behind your ear.

"Ahh please I need you to make me cum, pleasee." You yell.

But I pay no heed to it as I move my hand lower to cup your cunt in a vice grip reminding you of whose is in charge.

I then place my thumb on your clit flicking it a few times before pressing it hard making you squirm and squirt all over my hand and yourself. You turn your head around placing your hand on the back of my neck pulling my face closer, to place a long hard kiss on my lips as you turn your body around facing me.

Your boobs touching mine, as I toy with your cunt faster making you moan into my mouth. I push my middle finger into your cunt as I use my left hand to pull you closer, making you wrap your legs around my waist. I lift you up and carry you outside the bathroom stall and place you on the sink your back touching the mirror.

You pull away to catch your breath as your hand come to rest on my chest.

Your chest heaving in deep breaths as your body tries to make up for the loss of oxygen. I push another finger into your cunt feeling your pussy clench around it as I continue playing with your clit. I lower my lips onto your chest taking in your left nipple as I play with the right one with my hand.

Slapping it, groping it, pulling on it. All the things that I know make you crazy for more. Your pussy clenching my fingers harder a tell tale sign you are about to cum.

I shift my attention from your breasts to your cunt leaving both your tits I move away your eyes snap to mine as you ask, "What are you doing?, Please don't stop I need your lips on my body, tasting me, hurting me, teasing me. Pleaseeee".

I just laugh enjoying the reaction I am getting out of you knowing I haven't even started yet.

I lower myself onto my knees, I can see the wheels turning in your head churning as you understand what my intentions are. I spread your legs wider as I pull my fingers out. They are dripping in your cum.
"Taste yourself for me, will you." I say as I place my fingers onto your swollen pouty lips, rubbing some of it on them before making you suck on them, "clean them", I order.