Threesome With A Married Couple (II)

She pushed my skirt up and snapped open the clasp of my sheer bodysuit, and started stimulating my clit with her fingers. I think this was to make sure I was turned on enough so i Wouldn't back out of the idea.

She once again placed her lips on mine while her right hand played with my clit, while the right moved to grab my boob through my bra.

We must have made out for 5 minutes before we pulled away gasping for breath.

"We're leaving" is all she said before pulling her hand out of my skirt and sensually licking her fingers that were dripping with my juices.

She then opened the door and left me there to fix myself.

I looked into the mirror noticing my swollen lips, and dilated pupils. I quickly cleaned my face and snapped the pussy clasp back in place and exited the washroom only to be stopped by a hand snaking around my waist and pulling me back into a rock hard chest.

I turned around to scold the culprit but before I could I was pushed up against the wall once again with their lips attacking mine.

It took quite a bit of effort that did pay off when he finally pulled away.

"Where do you think you're going?" Darius asked grabbing a hold of my wrist.

"To tell my boss that I am leaving early?" I said not meaning to make it Sound like a question but that's how it Sounded anyway.

"No need, you're coming with me now, I already spoke to your boss and he was quite happy to oblige after the Scene you just created." He said while pulling me towards the exit.

"But my bag.." I trailed off when I saw we were heading out of the door.

"It will be here when you come back tomorrow." And with that he got into the cab pulling me in after him, while Zara entered after me.

Zara placed her hand on my inner thigh making me look at her and then at the driver to notice him already looking at us through the mirror waiting to be told where he needed to get us.

Darius told him the address while his hand moved up and down my leg before he pulled my leg on top of his.

The driver now had a clear view of my barely covered pussy as the juices from my cunt had made the material of the clasp shrink into a thin strip which was now wedged deliciously between my greedy pussy lips.

But I didn't get to think too much into it as Zara pulled my head towards her making me face her. She placed lips on mine once again making all my reluctance go flying out of the window.

She moved her hand down my leg and unclasped my crotch and penetrated my pussy with her fingers.

While Darius moved to grab my tits through the materials that were protecting them. I think he got tired of the material blocking him from accessing my nipples completely because he moved his hand under my shirt and pulled at my bra until the straps tore off my body.

The tearing the straps had me gasping into Zara's mouth and having to pull away.

I looked at him in shock as he chucked the poor thing at the driver (who was completely eyeing us, barely paying attention to the road ahead) while giving me a sheepish smile.

I just shook my head while my hand made its way to his crotch. I started to  massage his cock through his pants while I simultaneously fingered his wife who has her eyes closed just taking in the sensations.

Darius placed his lips on my neck and started sucking on it. Definitely marking me.

I pull my hand off his crotch and move it towards his head and pull his head off my neck and bring it to my face placing his lips on mine.

While I sped my hand rubbing Zara's clit faster knowing that she was close to cumming with the way she is meeting my moves with her own, thrusting her hips to meet my fingers halfway.

But I had to pull my fingers out as the cab came to a stop making her whine at the loss of contact.

Pull away from Darius too and push my skirt down but not before pushing Darius's hand off my cunt.

We get out of the cab and the driver winks at us and drives off without
taking any money.

Yelling "thanks for the show" as he leaves.

We just watch the cab disappear from our view before making our way into the building and then quickly moving towards the lift.

Once we have entered Darius pushes the 20 the floor button before pulling Zara closer and pushing me down onto my knees.

He made quick work at his fly pulling his rock hard cock out. I licked my lips as I looked at him through my lashes before taking him in my hands.

I pulled Zara closer and pulled her legs apart and started sucking on her cunt as I gave Darius a handjob.

Darius stopped the lift mid floor and grabbed me by hair weaving his fingers through it and then pulling my face toward his cock that was waiting to be sucked.

"Finger her while you suck me off bitch." He instructed as he tugged on my hair harshly

and

"You my darling whore, strip." He said making her pull her dress off completely.

Leaving her completely naked.

I push my middle finger into her cunt seeing it disappear into her body quite easily as she is soaking wet.

I add another finger then another until I have all five fingers in her pussy.

I started to slowly take his cock in my mouth allowing my mouth to adjust to his size while I stimulated the part that was left out using my hands.

Soon he took control and pushed my head down on his shaft making me gag a bit on his cock but he didn't seem to care as he just kept going until he came in my mouth making his cum spill out from my mouth onto my jaw, dripping down to my chin onto my chest.

He then pulled me off his dick and shoved his semi hard cock back into his pants and pushed the button to resume the elevator on its course.

Zara tried to reach for her dress that was laying on the floor but her beat her to it,

"You will not be needing this, love" he told her as her pulled her close.

We reached their apartment and I was quickly let inside and then pushed up against the door with Zara's naked body pressed against mine, while Darius pulled his pants off and started fucking her from the back.

We then continued the fucking till we reached their bedroom where I had
my clothes ripped off my body before being thrown on the bed and having my pussy fucked hard while I sucked on Zara's pussy.

She rode my face while her hands played with her nipples, she then bent down to suck my cunt as her husband fucked me bare.

We then switched positions wherein Zara was underneath me, with my lips and tongue tasting her upper body, while Darius fucked me from the back bucking his hips hard before spilling his seed onto my back and ass.

Then at some point we changed postions once again with her getting fucked this time and I rode her face.

We kept going until we were all drained and were just laying on the bed like a pile of limbs.

It was then decided (I can't remember by who) that I was to return to their place the next night.