Chapter 12

I was on my couch, reading a book.
It was late at night. I had a hard day at work, so I decided to take a warm bubble bath, order take-out, and now I'm reading.

I was reading a nice romance book. It was cute and funny too. 
DING
My elevator door opened so I peeked over the couch.
"Alya?" I called out.
I checked my phone to see the time.
2 in the morning.

I heard stumbling and moving, so I stood up and walked toward my elevator. 
I saw someone sitting down on the floor leaning against the wall.
"Uhh...." I walked closer and leaned down slowly.
"Katsuki?" I whispered.
"Hm?"
Katsuki? What's he doing here like this? I bent down more and put my hands on his shoulder. 
"Katsuki?"
"Hm?" He hummed and lifted his head for me to see.
His eyes were red, and his cheeks were pink and sweaty.
"Katsu? Are you drunk?"
"Mhm~" He nodded and leaned his head against my shoulder.
"You're drunk? Why are you drunk? Who drove you here?"
"Shhh~" He shushed me.
"Alright, stand up." I stood up and grabbed him by his arms and pulled him up with me. 
"Wow, you're heavy," I muttered when he leaned his body against mine again. 
I grabbed one of his arms, put it over my shoulder, and walked him to the couch.
"C'mon, Katsuki. You got to work with me here." 
"So tired."
"So why'd you go out and get drunk so late at night," I said while dropping him onto the couch, but he still held my hand so he pulled me down with him.
"Ah!" I yelped when I landed on top of him.
"Baby~ If you wanted to have sex, you could've just asked." He said smirking at me lazily. 
"Shut up." I blushed and sat next to him.
"Tell me what happened."
"Nothing. I went....and got drunk." 
"Why though?"
"Shut up...too loud." He muttered and laid his head on my shoulder.
I sighed and ran my fingers through his hair.

"Here." I gave him a water bottle and made him drink it. 
"Want a snack?"
"No..." he mumbled while looking down. 
"Katsu?"
"Can I have a hug?" he mumbled with a pout and raised his arms.
"Sure..." I smiled and wrapped my arms around his neck while he hugged me from my waist.
His face was inside my chest and he snuggled inside there.
"I missed you." He whispered.
"But you just saw me this morning."
"....no...I missed you. Before. After we broke up." He tightened his arms around me. 
"Katsu...."
"I didn't want to break up with you. But I thought it would be better. I didn't want you to get involved with me. I didn't want you to get hurt because of me." He pulled me closer and tightened his arms around me. 
"I love you so much. I still love you so much. When I saw you again.....my heart exploded. I wanted to be with you again. But I knew you would've hated me since you saw my men kill someone. And then we got closer and my feelings grew even more than it already was. I know.....you might think of me as an annoying guy but I love you so damn much."
"Katsuki...you're drunk...you don't know what you're saying," I said quietly while leaning my head up to stop the tears. 
He still loves me. 
"No...I'm serious. I do love you."
"Katsu-Ah!" He pulled my hand and pulled me down onto the sofa making me lie down. 
He climbed up on top of me.
"I love you so fucking much! I'm not saying this because I'm drunk!" He glared down at me.
"Ok....but just forget about it." I patted his cheek.
He opened his mouth to say something but then he leaned down and crashed his lips on mine making me gasp. 

His lips moved fast against mine. I tried stopping it but I couldn't. I missed his lips so much. I kissed him back making him groan. He grabbed my hands and put them in his hair making me grab fistfuls of his hair. He groaned inside of my mouth and moved his hips, grinding against me.
"Kat-Katsuki~ Stop." I tried stopping this. He was drunk.
"I want this."
"But you're drunk. Stop. Now." He froze and sat up slowly. 
I panted and sat up slowly as well.
"I'm sorry." He muttered.
"It's fine. But you can't do that. We'll talk about this in the morning, ok?"
"Ok." He nodded.

"You want to go sleep?"
"Yes." He nodded and stood up.
I was going to put him in the guest room but remembered we fell asleep together a couple of times, so it was fine. 
After going to my room, Katsuki pulled off his shirt and jeans and left his boxers on.
"Katsuki!"
"What?" He whispered then fell on my bed. 
I chuckled and got ready for bed.

THE NEXT MORNING:
I sighed and stretched my arms out.
I sat up in my bed slowly while rubbing my eyes.
"Morning."
"Morning, Katsuki," I mumbled and looked at him.
".....Go on a date with me." He said.
".....WHAT!?"