Chapter 20

Katsuki pulled my hair towards his dick and made me suck. 
He pushed my mouth forward and back on his dick making me choke and cry.
"C'mon. That's all you got? You were acting like such a brat." He mocked pounding his dick in my mouth.
"Fuck....fuck! Mm~ Shit~" He moaned and groaned. 
I looked up at him from underneath my lashes seeing him throw his head back with his bottom lip in between his teeth. 
I relaxed my throat more and let him shove his dick down deeper making me groan and he moan out loud. 
"Fuck! I'm gonna cum! Fuck fuck! You want me to cum down your throat? You want to taste Daddy's cum? Huh? You probably fucking missed it hah?!"
I just looked at him with tears going down my face.
"Fucking answer me!" He commanded pulling me off of his dick.
I panted and nodded.
"Say it." He growled.
"Yes, Daddy," I said while trying to clean my face from the tears.
"Good." He said then shoved his dick back into my mouth and continued thrusting. 
"Fuck~ I love your wet mouth!" His thrusts turned sloppy soon and then his cum came shooting down my throat.
"Fuck~" He let out a throaty groan and threw his head back.

Once he was done, he let go of my hair and pulled his sweats back up.
I sighed, stood up, and was about to walk to the bathroom, but Katsuki gripped my arm.
"What?"
"You think we're fucking done?"
"......Yes?"
He chuckled.
"Fuck no, Blueberry. I'm going to fucking ruin your pussy."
"Oh..." I blushed red.
"C'mere." He pulled my arm towards him and untied my wrists.

He went and sat on the bed.
"Strip." He ordered leaning back on his elbows. 
"W-What!?"
"Strip.....Did I fucking stutter?"
"......" I sighed and pulled off his t-shirt and shorts and underwear, which were wet. 
"Fuck....so fucking beautiful." He muttered and stared at my body with his deep red eyes that seem to glow in the dark. 
"Katsu..." I muttered while standing there in front of him fully naked.
"You look sexy. Don't worry. Now touch yourself."
"What?"
"Touch yourself. Imagine my hands on your fucking gorgeous body."
I hesitated but then ran my cold hands from my neck down to my chest creating goosebumps.
I massaged my boobs, closing my eyes and letting out soft breaths. 
I pinched and pulled at my nipples letting out soft moans. 
"That's right....touch your gorgeous body. Fuck~"
I let one of my hands run down my stomach and I lightly ran my middle finger through my pussy.
My finger was glistening with my juices.
I spread my legs a little and pushed 2 of my fingers inside and rubbed them against my sensitive clit.
"Katsu~" I let out a breathless moan. 
"Shit~ Put your fingers inside your pussy. Now."
I pushed my fingers inside my tight hole throwing my head back from the pleasure.
I started moving my fingers in and out, hearing the wet noises.
With my other hand, I fondled my boob. 
"Keep going. Faster." I went faster and harder, throwing my head back and moaning out loud.
"Katsu! I'm going to cum!"
"Stop."
"What?"
"Stop." My fingers froze.
"Come." He patted his lap.
I sighed and walked up to him and sat on his lap.

I put my hands on his shoulders and just sat there staring down at him.
He looked up at me with his red eyes and a dangerous smirk. 
He sat up and towered over me. He put his hands on my hips and ran them up my waist and up to my neck.
His rough hands were gentle on my body.
He brought my face closer to him and ran his nose across my cheek.
"Katsu...please?"
"Oh, my sweet, sweet Blueberry." He cooed and then brought his mouth closer to mine.
I opened my mouth to kiss him but he licked my lips making me let out a soft gasp.
"So tasty..." He hummed and grabbed a fistful of my hair and pulled it back making me arch my back and gasp.
He leaned down and started kissing my neck. He went to my sweet spot and sucked on it making me let out a loud moan.
"Katsu~" I gripped the back of his hair and pulled it every time he sucked making him groan. 
He gripped my boob, massaging it making me moan even more.

I started moving my hips against the print in his sweats making him let out a few groans.
"Such a naughty girl." He said and bit into my shoulder.
"Ah! Katsu!" I groaned and pulled his hair. 
"Fuck. Pull my pants off. Now." I quickly pulled off his sweats and boxers making his dick spring out hard and erect again. 
"C'mere." I got back onto his lap.
"Now...you're going to fucking take my cock....like the good little girl you are. But wait.....I think you were acting like a brat earlier, huh?"
"Kat-"
"I'm going to fuck you like a whore. Like a little slut. My little whore. My little slut. You'll be begging for me to stop."
"Wai-" He slammed me down on his dick making me moan and scream from the fullness.

He used my hips to move me up and down fast.
I threw my head back and moaned out loud, tightening my hands on his shoulders.   
He pushed me up and down hitting this specific spot that made me clench around him. 
"Fuck~" He sucked on my neck muffling his groans and moans.
I started moving my hips with him.
I pushed him down slowly with my hands on his shoulders.
"Wha-"
"Shh." I shushed him and continued riding him while sucking on his neck.
He threw his head back and his hands gripping my hips got tighter. 
"Fuck~ You're supposed to be getting-fuck! punished..." He moaned out.
I ignored him and twisted my hips when I was getting up from his dick making him curse and groan.
"Again! Fuck~" I did it again and again and then I slowed down.

"What-The fuck!?"
"Sorry, Daddy," I mumbled and kissed down his chest and bit his nipple. Katsuki's nipples were always sensitive. 
"Ah~" He moaned out.
"Marinette~ Fuck! Keep moving!"
"No..." I mumbled and left hickies on his neck and chest.
"Fuck~ That's it." He switched our positions, pushing me underneath him and started ramming into me.
"Fuck!" He grabbed my wrists and pushed them above my head and held them with one of his hands. 

I moaned out loud and tried moving my hands to grab anything I could

"Fuck fuck god damnit!" He mumbled and leaned down and bit into my nipple leaving a red teeth mark.
He gripped my thighs and pushed them back to my chest making him go deeper making me let out louder moans. 
"Katsu-Katsuki!"
"What? What do you want, Blueberry?"
"Let me hold you! Please!"
"Fuck." He let go of my wrists and I immediately gripped his neck and scratched his back. 
"Shit!" I pulled his neck down and bit his neck leaving big red marks.
"Fuck! I'm going to cum! Shit shit shit." He mumbled while speeding up his pace.
"Katsu!" I shrieked when I felt my climate coming.
"Fuck! Let it go!" He used one thumb and rubbed my clit fast, making me let out a huge moan and cum all over his dick.
"Shit!" He pulled out and came all over my stomach.

We were both panting hard, our chests moving up and down.
"Fuck." He mumbled and fell beside me on his stomach.
"You ok?" He whispered turning his head to look at me with his cute smile. 
"Yea...I'm fine." I mumbled and turned to my side and cuddled into him.
He turned over onto his side and pulled me to his chest.
"I got to clean you up first."
"Mhm." I hummed.
"Silly girl." He cooed.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This pic shouldn't be here yknow?
But it was cute and I wanted to show you guys.

This pic shouldn't be here yknow?But it was cute and I wanted to show you guys

holy-....I didn't see the last part...but whatever. LOLLLLL
ENJOY!