Chapter 13

"Alright guys, thank you for your hard work. If we win this....I'll treat all of you guys to a fancy dinner!"
"Woo hoo!" Everyone cheered while I wrapped up the files and final pictures. 
I smiled while looking at my team.
We were going to win this.

I walked out of the meeting room and walked to the elevator.
"Hey, Marinette."
"Hey, Adrien." I leaned back against the elevator wall. 
"So any plans today?"
"Yes actually. I have a date." I nodded.
"Oh...wow...who?"
"Katsuki." I shrugged.
"Oh..."
"Yep." I nodded and walked out of the elevator and went to my office to put my stuff down. 
"So...after all this time...after trying so hard to get your attention for so long you go on a date with this new guy who suddenly started coming to work and wears a mask?"
"Sigh Adrien. I don't care what you think. This is my life. I can date whoever I want to." I said while putting the files in their drawers. 
"He looks bad. He's going to hurt you. I mean he punched me!"
"Adrien. He didn't. You got that bruise from somewhere else. He just wiped it off. Now I got to go." I said grabbing my bag and walking him out of my office.

I was at home in my bathroom taking a nice warm shower.
I have 2 hours to get ready before Katsuki would come to pick me up.
I got out after washing off the strawberry lotion.
I dried myself and rubbed on my strawberry body cream. 
After rubbing cream all over my body, I tied a robe around myself and started my makeup. 

I did a simple sparkly eyeshadow look

I did a simple sparkly eyeshadow look. A natural smokey eye. I curled my eyelashes and added eyeliner. 

After doing my makeup, I went to my closet and grabbed the outfit I pulled out in the morning. 

I wore a white shirt tucked into a white skirt with pink flower designs. The skirt went right above my knees. I wore a light pink coat. I grabbed my pink high heels and put them beside my bed. I grabbed my handbag and a necklace to put around my neck. 

Once I was ready, I went to my bathroom to do my hair

I curled my dark blue hair and grabbed some of my hair from the side and tied a knot with it in the middle. 

"There

"There." I twirled in my mirror looking at myself. 
"You look beautiful."
"Oh!" I turned around to see Katsuki leaning against my door frame with his arms crossed and one of his sinful smirks on his face.

I checked him out from top to bottom. 
He wore a tight black shirt with the top few buttons open showing his toned chest and the gold chains he wore. He also wore black tight pants tight against his thick thighs. He wore black socks and black shoes. On his fingers, he wore a few rings. 

"Damn

"Damn..." I whispered.

He walked up to me slowly and grabbed my hand and twirled me around.
"Don't you look stunning Blueberry?"
"Thank you, Katsuki." I smiled up at him.
"My cute adorable innocent baby."
"I'm not your baby," I said while he chuckled.
"Sure. C'mon." He pulled me with him and grabbed my heels by my bed. 

We walked downstairs and he let me sit down on the sofa and bent down in front of me. 
He gently held my ankle and put my heel on and ran his finger up my leg and back down making me shiver.
After putting on my other heel, he stood up and held his hand out for me.
"Ready for the best date ever?"
"Always." I smiled and gave him my hand.

Katsuki had one hand on my thigh while the other hand was on the steering wheel.
I was playing with his rings and fingers. 
"Where are we going?"
"I told you, Blueberry. It's a secret." He chuckled when I pouted. 
I continued playing with his rings while we talked.
"Alright, we're here." I looked out the window to see a fancy Italian restaurant.
"Oh my god, Kat-" I looked back at his seat to realize he left.
My car door opened making me jump.
"Hey." He gave me his hand and I let him pull me out.
"Thank you." 
He locked his car, put his hand on my lower back and guided me into the restaurant.

"Good evening. Do you have reservations?" The kind lady asked while smiling at both of us. She was a bit older and she looked mature.
"Yes. Bakugou."
"Right." She snapped her fingers and a guy walked up to us.
"Good evening. I'll show you both to your table." He grabbed 2 menus and walked in front of us. 
I was looking around while Katsuki guided both of us behind the guy. 
"Here we are. I'll be back in a while to get your orders." He said while giving us our menus. 
He smiled at me so I smiled back out of respect.
"Thank you." 
"Anytime, pretty lady!" He bowed gently and walked away.
"No fucking way," Katsuki growled. 
"What's wrong?" I asked looking up from my menu.
"Nothing." He said and looked back at his menu.

"Figured out what you want?"
"Mmmm maybe the hot Italian sub slides.....Creamy Tuscan Chicken Pasta......and...Parmesan Knots." I said putting my menu down.
Katsuki always told me to order everything I wanted and to never be shy.
"Alright. I'll have those too." He said putting his menu down too.
He grabbed my hand and rubbed his fingers on top of my hand.
"You truly are beautiful."
"Thank you.." I mumbled while trying to cover my blush.
"Hey. Ready to order?"
I looked at Katsuki but he just kept on glaring at the guy.
"Ummm we'll have the Hot Italian Sub Slides.....the Creamy Tuscan Chicken Pasta and the Parmesan Knots," I said smiling.
"Alrighty.....great choices by the way. They are amazing." He winked making me look at Katsuki with a weary smile.