Chapter 29

18 Years Later:
Aoki Bakugou's POV:

"I want all guards by both exits! I fucking swear if they escape!"
"Got it, Sir!" I jumped over a huge box and ran down the steps and outside from the secret passage.
"You're all stuck now." I chuckled while standing in front of the small gang that tried stealing from the Bakugou Mafia. 
"Now give me one reason I should let you guys go." I chuckled. 
"Please! We just-"
BAM
"I don't like liars. Honestly. You guys are lucky Don, my father wasn't the one who was in today. Or else you guys would've lost your hearing." I chuckled while spinning the gun with my finger.
"Take the rest to the cells. Someone clean that up."
"Wait no! Please!" I sighed and ruffled my hair.

Aoki Bakugou. 18 years old. 6'2. Dark blue midnight spiky hair with red eyes. 
My parents are Marinette Bakugou and Katsuki Bakugou. 
I love them dearly.
No matter what.
My dad is my biggest supporter and even though my mom doesn't exactly like when we both leave for business, she still loves me.
She takes care of me when I come home with wounds and makes my favourite dinner. 
She was supportive when I came out to her as well.
She's the one who encouraged me to talk to my dad about it too.
I thought he would kill me but......

"You got this, Kiki." 
"Ma! What if he-"
"He's your Dad. He can't hate you. Come on!" She pulled me with her to the living room where Dad was sitting on the couch watching t.v.
Even though he's 47 and mom's 46, they still look pretty good and young. 
(I feel like I got the ages wrong but I forgot how old they were.)

"Hey, kid

"Hey, kid."
"Dad, I'm not a kid. I'm 16." I whined.
"Well....you're hiding behind Ma, so it makes you look like a kid." He huffed and turned off the t.v.
"What do you want?" he said while staring at me. 
"Uhhh...." Ma pushed me closer to Dad while she went and stood behind Dad and massaged his shoulders.
"I'm.....I'm...you see-"
"Go on, Kiki." Ma smiled.
"I'm gay," I mumbled.
"......"
"Ok?"
"Huh?"
"You're gay. So what? You thought I was going to kick you out?"
"Well I-I.....yea..." I sighed.
"Well nope. You can love whoever you want. As long as you're fucking happy. So if you're happy with men....go for it!"
"Really?"
"Yep! But no more boys allowed in your room."
"Wait Dad!"
"No."
"Katsu.."
"What if they start making out? What if they have sex? You seriously want to hear our son moan while he gets dick!?"
"Who said I'm a bottom!?" I blushed bright red. 
"Just because you use a gun and kill people and run the mafia with me doesn't mean you're a top. When you're not being the heir of the Mafia you're fucking shy and shit."
"Hey!"
"You are. Now leave me and your mother alone." He said while pulling Ma onto his lap making her blush.