Chapter 19

(Lucky bitches.....sighhhhh I'm pretty sure from the pic above you guys know what's going on....lol)

I tried getting out of bed to go pee but an arm pulled me back to bed by my waist. 
"What do you want?" A voice groaned inside my ear.
"Bathroom," I muttered trying to hold in my pee.
"Let's go." He muttered and got off the bed.
"But...I can go myself." I said while rubbing my eyes.
"C'mon." He grabbed me by my waist and lifted me bridal style. 
"Katsu..." I sighed and put my head on his shoulder.

It's been like this for a week. He carries me everywhere. Doesn't let me do anything. I feel like he feels guilty. 

He set me on the toilet and leaned against the sink crossing his arms and looking down. 
After peeing which was kind of awkward but Katsuki and I went through this when I broke my leg in College. 
Katsuki helped me up, and we both washed our hands.
I looked in the mirror to see Katsuki just looking down.
"It's not your fault.......you know?" I whispered looking at him through the mirror.
He tensed up and clenched his fists. 

"Let's go back to bed." He muttered and lifted me.
I sighed and just rested my face on his neck sniffing his comforting smell of burnt cinnamon. 
He walked out of the bathroom and back to his room.
I stayed in his house this whole time.
It was pretty cool.

It was pretty cool

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

Katsuki laid me down in bed and climbed on his side

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

Katsuki laid me down in bed and climbed on his side.
He pulled the blanket on both of us and pulled me in closer to his chest. He put his chin up on top of my head and wrapped both of his arms around my body.

".....Katsu?" I whispered.
"....hm?" He hummed and pulled me closer.
".....It's not you-"
"Shut up." He mumbled making me shut my mouth.
"......" I sighed and pushed his arm off of me making him sit up and glare at me. I moved away from him and turned around giving him my back. 
"Don't fucking play with me, right now." He muttered and was about to wrap his arms around me but I moved away from him.
"Marinette." He growled. 
He was about to pull me again but I got off of the bed and looked back at him.
He was about to jump off the bed and grab me but I moved further away from him. 
"Marinette, I'm not fucking playing right now!" He glared at me.
"Talk to me! What's bothering you!?"
"Nothing." He muttered.
"Now get back in bed," he said pointing to the bed.
"....No." I grabbed the blanket and my pillow.
"Where the fuck are you going?" He asked getting off the bed and glaring at me.
"To the couch downstairs. If you're not going to tell me what's bothering you, I'm not sleeping with you." I said while going to his room door.

I pulled it open only for it to get slammed shut making me jump.
"Who the fuck do you think you're talking to?" He growled in my ear slowly making my stomach let out butterflies.
"I asked.....a fucking question," he said in my ear.
"Which I expect an answer for." 
"Katsu-" He grabbed me and threw me over his shoulder making me yelp and grab onto him. 
SLAP
"Katsu!" He just slapped my ass. Hard.
He threw me on the bed making me bounce.
He looked so powerful standing there above me shirtless with sweats laying low on his hips. His arms crossed making his muscles bulge. 
"You want to give me an attitude? You think you're completely healed? You think I should stop treating you like glass? Fine. I'll fuck you so hard you'll be begging me to be gentle."
I gasped and blushed bright red.
"You want that? Huh? You want me to fuck you? Say no right now or else I won't stop."
"....."
"Say it. Say no." He urged me while glaring down at me.
"....." I just stared up at him.
"Fine then. Don't say I didn't warn you." He muttered.

He walked away leaving me there. 
"Pose one." He suddenly said while looking through the closet.
I froze and immediately remembered our High School life. 
I let out a low breath and went on the floor. I sat down on my knees with my legs parted and put my hands behind my back. I looked down at the ground and completed the pose. 
"Good...Fuck....you still remember." He chuckled lowly making my heart flutter.
He walked behind me and tied my wrists together.
He leaned down behind me and put his mouth near my ear breathing his hot breath against it knowing that was one of my turn-ons. 
"I'll fuck that attitude out of you." He muttered then bit the lobe of my ear and tightened the restraint against my wrists. 
He walked in front of me and looked down at me.

"Pull my sweats down." He ordered so I used my teeth and pulled them down while looking up into his eyes. 
"You want to act like a brat?"
"....."
"Hah!?" he gripped my hair in his fist making me wince.
"Answer me."
"No....sir."
"Good. Lick." He pulled my face towards the tent in his boxers making me lick the print, making his breath heavy and grip my hair tighter.
"Fuck....." He muttered.

"Pull it out." He commanded. 
I pulled his boxers down with my teeth too making him mutter a 'fuck'.
After pulling his boxers down, his dick sprung out.
I haven't seen this little, well not very little, fella for 4 years.
It was thick, veiny, and long. I can't believe this used to be inside of me. 
"You missed this? Huh? Who else did you fuck after me?"
"...."
"Answer me!"
"No one. No one sir." I muttered.
"Good," he muttered and patted my head.
"Now suck, like the good little girl you are." He said pulling my hair.