Chapter 15

"Bella! Where're my files?!"
"I thought you put them away!"
"I did! I can't find them! Oh god!" We both started searching my desk and shelves looking for the files with the pictures for the competition. 
"Adrien!"
"Yes?"
"You saw me put away my files right? Do you know if I put it somewhere else?"
"Uhhhhh no...I saw you put them in the draw." 
"Ugh!"
"Hey, guys! I'm back with the files!" Isabella, one of our photographers, said entering my office. 
"....." We all stared at her making her look at us with a weird face.
"What?"
"You had the files!?"
"I left a note! I got a better copy of them so I switched them! Here." I looked at the pictures and realized they were better.
"Thank you. I'm going to go post these." I grabbed my coat since it was raining. 

I wore a white low-neck shirt tucked into a peach skirt and a peach jacket. 

I got into the elevator and bumped into Katsuki

"Oh...where are you going?" He asked coming back into the elevator. 
"Going to post the pictures," I said showing him the envelope.
"Cool," he said wrapping his arms around my body and resting his head up on top of my head.
"You ok?" I asked while rubbing his back. 
"Tired." He groaned and tightened his arms. 
"Rough night?"
"Mhm." The elevator opened so I grabbed his hand and walked with him out.
It was pouring outside but the post box was just a few blocks away.
"Here." Katsuki took off his leather jacket and put it on me while flipping the hood up.
"Thank you. You stay here."
"I'm coming with you."
"But you'll get wet."
"It's fine." I sighed and opened the door and walked out with him behind me.

Katsuki and I have been dating for a week now. And it's been awesome!

We walked back into the building with water pouring down onto the tiled floor.
"Oh no! Here! I got towels ready!" My receptionist, Kacy, brought us a few hot towels.
"Thank you, Kacy." I smiled at her and dried myself while Katsuki rubbed his hair making it ruffled up.
He then started rubbing my hair and drying my face and neck.
"You gotta hurry or you'll get sick." He scolded.
"Sorry" I chuckled.
He wrapped the towel around me and ushered me to the elevator.
Once we got in, he pinned me against the wall.
"Katsu-Hey!" He ripped my white shirt from the middle making me gasp and hit his hand.
"What are you doing!?"
He shook his head and continued ripping the shirt in half. He grabbed my wrists and pinned them above my head.
Once the elevator closed completely he pulled me to the other side and pushed me against the wall. 

"Kat-" He kissed me silencing my words.
I kissed him back moaning when he bit my bottom lip.
He pushed his tongue inside my mouth and moved it around with my tongue, dancing to a sensual rhythm. 
He pushed his hands down to my waist while I put my hands in his hair tugging his thick spiky locks.
He grabbed my thighs and lifted me. 

He used one hand to hold me up while the other one went to wrap around my neck lightly

He used one hand to hold me up while the other one went to wrap around my neck lightly. He leaned down and started kissing my neck making me tilt my head back.

 He leaned down and started kissing my neck making me tilt my head back

"Katsu!" I gasped.
"The elevator." He sighed knowing we were going to have to stop.
He kissed me one more time and let me down.

"What about my shirt?"
"It was wet and see-through anyways. Take mine." He took off his black shirt and put it on me. It was long and covered half of my thighs, the sleeves went down to my elbows, and the neck went down.
He took his leather jacket from me and put it on himself zipping it up halfway. 

The elevator opened and we both walked out seeing Adrien looking at us with wide eyes. 
I blushed bright red but Katsuki just smirked.
"C'mon, baby." He patted my butt making me squeak and run ahead and into my office.
He came in chuckling and shut the door behind him. 
"Katsuki! That was embarrassing!" I blushed bright red and hugged myself. 
"Now he knows....that you're mine." He said quietly while wrapping his arms around me and kissing my head. 
"You were always such a possessive dude," I said patting his chest.
"Your possessive dude." He smirked. 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hey guys!
I won't be home tomorrow so I won't be able to post.
The next post will be on Monday!
Enjoy the chapter and have a good weekend!