Chapter 22

Once I got home from work, I went straight up to my room excited to see the outfit. 
I got to my room to see it clean from what I had left on the floor this morning.
I saw a big bag on my bed with one big box and little mini boxes. 

After taking a nice long bath and then I realized I had 1 hour left to get ready.
I opened all the bags and boxes to let out a gasp. 

In the big bag was a long red dress with a slit on the right leg. It was a low cut showing my cleavage and the straps were on my arms. In the big box was a pair of red high heels with silver straps. Then in the mini boxes were small pieces of jewelry. 
After doing my makeup and hair, I put on my dress and heels. 

I stood up and twirled in the mirror

I took some mirror pictures and sent them to Alya.
She was a little mad once I told her I was still dating Katsuki but once I explained to her that he was a good guy she stopped the blog. 

I grabbed a clutch and walked downstairs and saw Katsuki sitting on my couch.
"Hey Blueberry." He said standing up and putting his phone down.
When he looked up at me he froze and stared.
"Katsu?" I walked closer to him.
"You look beautiful. Gorgeous." He mumbled and put his hand on my cheek rubbing his thumb gently under my eye. 
"Thank you..." I mumbled.
I looked down at what he was wearing. 
He was wearing a red dress shirt with a darker red vest with a red tie. He wore red pants and a buckle. 

"Woah

"Woah.....you look handsome."
"Thank you, Blueberry." He pecked my nose making me blush. 
"Let's go."

"Alright, just stay beside me, don't talk to anyone, and do go anywhere alone. Got it?"
"Yes, Daddy," I smirked a little seeing him freeze.
"You fucking brat." He was about to grab me but I opened the door and jumped out.
"Oi!" I ran to the entrance of the hall with Katsuki behind me. 
"Name." The guards at the front spoke. 
"Uhhh..." I looked back nervously seeing Katsuki getting closer. 
"Marinette."
"....Your name isn't here, Ma'am."
"I-"
"Let her in."
"Oh! Of course sir!" They moved away and Katsuki put his hand on my lower back and pushed me in. 
Once we got inside and turned the corner, Katsuki pinned me to the wall.
"Katsu-"
"You got some fucking nerve." He chuckled and leaned down to kiss my neck.
"Kat-Katsu~" He started sucking right under my jaw making me let out a tiny moan. 
I gripped his hair tightly making him groan when I pulled it.
"There." He muttered and placed a kiss on the mark he left.
"Katsu...." I whispered and felt the mark.
"Let's go." He pulled me with him.

We entered the room filled with people.
Ladies wore elegant dresses and men wore nice suits. 
There was a long table filled with food and there was a table filled with punch and champagne. 
"Woah.."
"Like?"
"yea."
He chuckled and gripped my waist and walked with me.
"Hey, Bakubro!"
"Shittyhair." Katsuki nodded at the spiky red-haired guy.
"Hey, Marinette!"
"....Kirishima right?"
"Yep! Nice to meet you!"
"Alright Shittyhair, leave my girl alone."
"Katsu." I slapped his chest lightly.
"Just keep her away from Mina. She'll go crazy seeing the Queen." He said then walked away.
"Who's Mina? And the Queen?"
"Mina is one of my 'men'. And you're the Queen since I'm the King."
"Oh wow." 
"Yep." He pulled me close to him and looked down at me.
"You're my Queen." He muttered and gave my lips a peck.

We walked around and met some people. Katsuki introduced me to some of his friends. 
Now we were sitting at a table having fun.
"And then, I told the man, stop being a pervert. No girl would want you anyways."
"Bahahahah! Fuck! No way!"
"Yes, way!" We both continued laughing and giggling. 
"Hey, Don." A man in black ran up to us.
"What?"
"Emergency. Snip-"
BOOM
"Get down!" Katsuki pulled me under the table and blocked me with his body.
"Stay put! Don't you fucking dare move!" He yelled at me.
"Ok."
"Sir! We have an escort outside! The sniper is from the American Mafia."
"Bakubro!"
"Kirishima! Take her! Protect her with your life! If I fucking see a-"
"I know, I know. Let's go!" He gripped my arm and pulled me out from underneath the table pulling me towards the exit.
He was beside me ducking me down with his arms around me the whole time. 

We got outside and he pushed me into this black car.
"Stay here, Baku-"
BOOM
The whole building, that we were just in.......blew up.
"Cover!" Kirishima pushed me down under the seat so debris or flames don't touch me. 

"......No." I shook my head staring at the burnt-down building.
"No no no no!" I tried getting out of the car but Kirishima held me back. 
"You can't!"
"Katsuki was in there! He was fucking in there!"
"You can't go in there! We have to leave! I swore to Bakubro that I would protect you! Now let's go!" He pushed me back in and he told the driver to go.
No......he's gone.