Chapter 17

"AHHHHH!" I squealed early in the morning.
"What!? Fuck! Marinette!?" I heard a thump and saw Katsuki run down the steps in only boxers and he had a gun in his hand.
"The fuck? Where's the guy?" He asked sleepily.
"There's no one here."
"So why the fuck are you screaming?" He asked scratching his head with the gun. 
"I got an invitation to this huge party and they will announce the winner of the cover magazine! AHHHH!"
"Fuck. My ears," he grumbled and fell on the sofa. 
"I'm so excited! It's tonight! I gotta go find something to wear!"
"Shhh. Go back to sleep. It's too early for this." He grumbled and pulled me down onto the sofa. 

"I'm so excited Bella!"
"I know! Don't worry! We'll win this!"
"Yea-Katsu! My feet are ticklish! Sorry! Katsu's doing my nail polish."
"He would do it for me! Won't you Katsu?" I teased making him glare at me.
I forced him to do it pulling out the girlfriend card. 
"Shut up." He mumbled while trying to concentrate. 

"Thank you, Katsu." I smiled at him after he was done with all my nails. He did all of them purple matching my dress. 
"Alright. I'm going to go do my hair and make-up."
"I'll help with your hair." He said standing up and walking with me up to my room. 
"Sit down." I sat down by my table and Katsuki started taking out my hair supplies.
He used to always do my hair for parties and such. 
While he did my hair, I started my makeup.

"Alright, wait one second. I'm going to go change."
"K."
I went into my closet, changed my outfit, and walked back out.
"Woah...." Katsu was staring at me with wide eyes and an open mouth.

I wore a dark purple long dress with a long slit on my left leg. It was off the shoulder and a low cut showing my upper chest. Katsuki made my hair into little waves with 3 flowers in the middle. I did a glittery eye shadow with dark lipstick. I curled my eyelashes.