Chapter 23

I got dropped off at Katsuki's house.
Kirishima said he has to keep me safe now. 
I was in katsu's room laying on his bed, at 3 in the morning.
I was in his t-shirt and boxers cuddling his pillow tightly while crying.
He was gone.
Just like that.
We were having so much fun and now he's gone.
I knew being in the Mafia was dangerous but I-.......
"Katsu..." I whimpered and stuffed my face into the pillow. 
I started sobbing again making me try to cover my mouth since Kirishima and a lot of guards were around and in the house guarding. 

I heard the door open making me freeze.
"Kirishima....leave me alone. Please." I begged while covering my face with the pillow again.
I felt the bed dip behind me and an arm came around my waist. I saw a shadow go over me.
"Oh, Blueberry~ No one can get rid of me that easily." I felt a kiss on my cheek.
"Katsu?" I whispered turning over and looking up at him.
His hair was a mess and his suit was ripped up.
He had dirt on his face and blood on his arms. 
"Hey, Babygirl." He mumbled smiling down at me.
I cried even more making him chuckle and lean down to wrap me in his arms. 
"I-I thought! I thought you were dead! It-It blew up! The whole-whole building blew up! You were in there!" I sobbed into his neck. 
"I know, Blueberry, I know. I'm so sorry."
"I hate you so much sometimes!" I gripped his hair tightly and pulled his head back so I could see his face. 
He was smirking at me slightly.
"C'mon, baby-fuck! Not too hard!" he groaned when I pulled his hair tighter. 
"You scared me!"
"I know!"
"You made me cry!"
"I know, baby. I'm sorry." He tried moving my hand from gripping his hair but I pushed his head towards me and kissed him deeply with all of my tears.
"Mmm~" He moaned and gripped my face. 
I closed my eyes tightly and kissed him hard and deeply, not wanting to open my eyes just to see him disappear.
He broke the kiss and pecked my forehead and nose.
"C'mon, baby. Open your eyes." I opened them slowly and he was still there.
He smiled at me.
"I'm sorry. But I got out alive. I just got hurt a bit but I'm fine."
"Ok...." I mumbled sleepily.
"I'm going to shower real quick and I'll be back." He was about to get off the bed but I wrapped my arms around his neck.
"Don't leave me!"
"But I need to shower."
"No!" I clutched tighter and put my face in his stomach.
".....Fine." He lifted me by my armpits and I wrapped my arms around his neck and wrapped my legs around his waist.
"Let's go." He patted my back and held one of my thighs and walked towards the bathroom. 

He set me on the counter but I kept my hold on him.
"I don't like seeing your tears.....unless it's because I'm fucking you." He chuckled at my red cheeks.
He tried going to the shower but I clung to him.
"Baby, I'm going right there." He pointed to the shower.
"No." I pouted and shook my head lightly. 
He stared at me for a while and then came and put his hands on my cheeks.
"I'm not going anywhere. I'm staying. I'm completely fine. I promise."
"......You scared me," I mumbled looking down. 
"I know. And I'm sorry." He stressed out the words gripping my face.
"Let me shower?"
"...."
"You can stay here."
"Ok." I nodded and hugged myself. 

He turned on the shower and took off his ripped-up suit and pants.
Every article that came off, I saw a new bruise and wound. 
He looked at me staring at his wounds.
He clicked his tongue and came up to me naked.
"I'm fine." He muttered and kissed my fingers.
"Promise?"
"Promise, Beautiful." 
He went in the shower once steam started coming out.
I sat there on the countertop staring at Katsuki showering.
His eyes were closed while he put shampoo on his hair. 
"So, baby girl....what'd you do once you got back?"
"......nothing.....just took a shower. Kirishima forced me to eat....and then went to bed." I mumbled. 
"Did you eat everything?"
"Yes." 
I stared at him.
"If you don't stop staring, I'm going to fuck you so hard."
"Katsuki!"
"Whatever." He muttered and chuckled. 

I sat there just looking down at my fingers remembering how the building blew up with Katsuki in it and how I thought he was dead. 
"Hey."
"Huh?"
"I was talking to you. I've been out for 5 minutes."
"Sorry, Katsu."
"Let's go sleep. You need cuddles." He muttered and lifted me, wrapping my legs and arms around him like a koala.
He carried us to bed and dropped down with me underneath him.

I cuddled up into his chest and wrapped my arms around his neck and pulled his face down to my chest.
His arms were around my waist holding me with his head under my chin.
"I'm not going anywhere." He muttered tiredly.
"Ok....." He squeezed me tightly and then went still.
He made circles on my back with his fingers and slowly we both fell asleep. 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

YAYYY He's not dead!!!!
Comment down who thought he was dead and who thought he was still alive!!!