ᴛʜʀᴇᴇ

"What the hell is this," Wade asked angrily.

He had been driving for hours, following Blake as he made some questionable decisions on the road.  Now, there was a roadblock keeping you all from the shortcut you needed.  

"This sucks," Carly muttered.

"So much for his nice little shortcut," Dalton added.

"I hope he's not gonna get us lost," Carly said nervously, grabbing Wade's arm.

Blake's car turned to the right, his headlights revealing a small backroad.  He began to drive down, and Wade sighed and followed.  He pulled onto the left lane of the road, not even checking that there were any cars speeding towards him (because this is America, stay in the right fuckin' lane and drive right).

You looked over at Blake's car, and notice Paige was bent over... leaning over that...

"Wake up, look alive," you shouted.

"The fuck are you doing kid," Nick asked angrily.

"Look," you snickered, pointing at the window.

"Damn, yo," Nick shouted excitedly.

"Oh my god," Carly said.

Dalton quickly grabbed his camera, flicked the power button, and started recording.  He pushed your head back so he could get a good shot of the window, and you were too amused to care.

"Look at her licking that guy," Dalton shouted excitedly, pointing at the two for the camera.  "You're caught on tape!"

"Hello~" Wade called out, honking the car's horn.  "Oh my god!  What are they doing?!"

"Is she flossing herself with that thing," Nick asked.

"Look at his face," you said, pointing at Blake for the camera.

Paige had heard the car horn honking from beside her and Blake, and she popped up from ducking down.  She quickly grabbed her phone, and called someone. 

"She's calling me," Carly stated excitedly.

"She's blushing," Dalton pointed out.

"You are so busted," Carly said into her phone.

"Lip balm," Paige excused.  "I dropped my stupid lip balm."

"She dropped her lip balm," Carly announced to everyone.  "Yeah right, you dropped your lip balm."

Everyone laughed and snickered at Carly's mocking, and just the situation in general.  You leaned back in your seat, pleased to have at least one good memory from this weekend trip.

"So, what's up," Carly asked.

"I don't know, it's getting late," Paige answered.

"What do you want to do," Carly questioned.

"Keep going," Blake shouted, cutting into the conversation.  "We don't even have tickets!"

"Babe, there's gonna be a million scalpers there," Paige told him.  "Besides, if we keep driving, there is no way I'm staying up for this game."

"Why don't we just camp out," Carly suggested.  "I mean, we're close enough, right?"

"Yeah, let's just pull over here," Paige agreed.  "Come on, we'll wake up early."

"Yeah, all right," Blake caved.

"All right, we're pulling over," Paige declared.

She hung up the phone, and Blake honked his horn a few times.  Wade slowed a bit, and ended up driving behind him once more.  Carly explained the new plan, and now everyone was waiting for Blake to pick a spot to sleep.  Because camping out on the side of the road is a great idea, especially in the middle of nowhere.

"Hey, a wax museum," Wade said, pointing at an overgrown billboard.

"You like that kinda stuff Wade," Dalton asked.

"Yeah, I don't know," Wade replied.  "Sometimes."

"Yeah, I guess if you like things pretending to be other things, which you obviously do.  Right sis," Nick asked.

Carly scoffed and looked out at the road, staring at the back of Blake's car.  You just sat there awkwardly, twiddling your thumbs.  Honestly, a wax museum could be interesting.  Sounds more fun than a college football game with people who disliked you.