ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ ᴏɴᴇ

Lester made his way to the heart of the tunnels, taking a quick look at the fuse box as he walked by.  It was clear Nick had had no clue what he was doing.  I mean, who in their right mind would have the gas station power on, but not the emergency care center?  What are people supposed to do, pour gas station liquor in their wounds as they slowly bleed to death.  He shook his head at the poor lighting decisions, and went deeper into the tunnel system.  He heard the wax being sprayed, and soft classical music playing.

"Hey Vinny," he greeted.

He looked at the table, and the dead kid laying on it.  He was stitching up spots in Nick's chest, Bo having stabbed him multiple times to kill him.  Paige and Blake were laying in the corner, and Dalton was getting re-sprayed in a new position now that Nick had messed up the head.  Vincent looked up at his younger brother, then back down at his work.  He had a lot to do, and who knew when the next visitors would show up?

"Do you know what's goin' on with that kid?  I think Bo's keepin' 'em, but he won't tell me."

Vincent set down his tools, and looked up at Lester before furiously moving his hands around, trying to talk through gestures.  Thanks to being conjoined, he was able to talk, but his voice was... strange.  And Bo didn't like it.  So he simply spoke through sign language.  His father had taught him, and both of his brothers so they could properly communicate with each other.

'Mom want grand kid.  Bo find grand kid,' Vincent 'said.'

"Wait, she wanted a biological kid, not this," Lester pointed out.

'Mom no specific.  Now mom in church.  Mom never leave church again.'

"Okay, fair.  So we're just... keepin' the kid.  Huh."

'No.  Bo keep kid.  We help when Bo ask.'

"What happens if they try to run off again?  When other people show up," Lester questioned.

'They no run.  Bo hide them.  Keep them away,' Vincent explained.

"Alright.  I'm gonna head upstairs, Bo's playin' a dangerous game with the liquor again, and the kid's asleep in the bathroom.  I don't think tha's gonna end well."

'Wait.  Am I freak?'

Lester looked at his older brother.  Growing up, Vinny had always been the golden child, and their parents favorite.  He was the best behaved, and took after their mother with the art thing.  Even surpassing her with his talent.  And Bo... Bo always called him that.  Everyone knew Bo was just an asswipe, so why would Vincent believe him?

"Why do ya ask," Lester interrogated, confused.

'Kid said I artist.  Bo call me freak.  Am I freak, or artist?'

"You're an artist.  Bo's an asshole, and you know it.  I honestly feel bad for that kid though, they're gonna be stuck with him."

'You said kid was in bathroom?  Asleep?'

"Yeah, I-"

Before Lester could finish his sentence, Vincent was making his way to the trapdoor.  You sleeping in a bathroom?  That simply just would not do.

"Where the hell are you goin,'" Lester asked.  "Don't you have bodies ta work with?!"

Vincent ignored him, and made his way upstairs.  He went straight for the bathroom door, and tried to open it.  He was upset to discover the door was locked.

"I told ya, they're locked in there."

'You never said door locked.  You just said kid in bathroom.'

"I didn't?  Oh.  Well, they're locked in there, an' Bo's got the key.  It's better ta just leave it be."

Vincent, once again, ignored his brother and made his way to the living room.  Bo was sitting on the couch, a beer in his hand, and an ice hockey game playing on the TV.  It was about noon, but the man had been awake all night.  It wasn't exactly early drinking if you've been awake for almost twenty four hours.

'Where bathroom key,' Vincent asked.

"Why the fuck do you wanna know," Bo interrogated.

'Bathroom no good place for kid.  Beds upstairs.   Bathroom floor hard.'

"He's not gonna leave you alone till ya let him have it," Lester stated.

"Well, to bad.  We're waiting."

Vincent looked at his brother, and did something no one in the room would've expected him to do.  He lunged for Bo, and began to wrestle him as he looked for the key.  The beer had fallen to the floor, the liquid spilling everywhere and most likely ruining the floors.  Lester stood and watched the two, unsure what to do.  He had never seen Vinny fight back against his twin, let alone get physical.

The two were shouting at each other as they wrestled, and it managed to wake you up.  The three boys were so wrapped up in their own little thing that they didn't hear you struggling with the door knob, and ramming yourself into the door.  This time, you didn't stop after one failed attempt.  You kept throwing yourself at the wooden shit that was blocking your way to freedom.  And eventually, the hinges gave out.

Everyone froze for a moment when they heard the screeching of metal, and a loud bang.  The door had gone right through the wall, and had taken some of the plaster and wooden framing with it, creating a large gap.  You looked at your handiwork, confused as to how you could've caused so much destruction.  The Sinclair boys stared at you and the door, not sure what to do.  They looked at the fallen door, the gaping hole in the wall, and you laying on the door, trying to dismount.

HOLY SHIT YOU GOT OUT.

Bo threw Vincent off of him and jumped to his feet, then took off running chasing after you.  You sprinted down the hall, seeing a window at the end.  At the House of Wax, you had been nervous to dive through because you could hurt yourself and get slowed down.  Now, you had no other option.  You got as close as you could before jumping as high as possible, ducking down, and trying to protect your head with your arms.

You hit the ground, and realized you forgot one minor detail.  The house was built on a hill.  You went tumbling down, hitting fallen branches and rocks almost the entire way down. You looked up at the house to see Bo climbing out the window, Lester quickly following.  You tried to stand up to run once more, but your leg hurt like fucking hell.

You looked down at the leg that made initial contact with the window, and saw glass shards sticking out.  Some large, some small, and they were everywhere.  You wanted to vomit at the sight.

"Holy shit!  Go get the shit for stitches," Bo demanded.

Lester ran off, and Bo finished the decent down the hill.  He scrambled to get to where you were, but you kept trying to crawl away.  And no wonder, the dude with two (almost) perfectly functioning legs managed to get to you faster than you could get away.  He bent over and grabbed you, and lifted you off the ground.

"Come on kid, grab onto me," he instructed gently.  "You're gonna be okay, come on."

He lifted you up bridal style, rather than over his shoulder like every other time he had carried you thus far.  He moved slowly on his way back to the house, trying not to disturb your fucked up leg.  You couldn't fight against him this time, no matter how much you wanted to.  You saw Vincent and Lester watching you through the broken window.

"Can we take 'em upstairs now," Lester asked, sass and sarcasm pouring out of every word.

"Get a bed ready shithead," Bo demanded, the angry demeanor returning.  "And one of you get the door!"

He and Lester scampered off, making their way up the stairs and to the front door.  Bo made his way around the house, glad you had at least calmed down.  He knew you were probably just in shock, and most likely still tired, but he was still happy.

A/n: I finally decided which thing I'm gonna write about. I'm hella busy, am about to go away to a camp thing for the weekend where I can't bring any tech to write this shit, and so what am I gonna do? Start writing chapters now and maybe release some, that's what!

(Yes, I know this is stupid, but I myself am stupid, and I don't care)