ꜰɪꜰᴛᴇᴇɴ

Nick had looked through a window in the garage, and saw that Bo was waiting outside, so he ushered you back into the station.  You two had ducked down and hidden behind the back counter.  Nick said that one of two things were bound to happen. 

a) Bo would leave eventually, so you two could just wait it out

b) Bo would find another way in

Nick had told you that if Bo managed to get inside, that you needed to run.  He could fight of the big man, but you couldn't.  So if Bo entered the building, you would grab your pipe and find an exit.  Nick would fight him, and come get you once it was safe.  You didn't like this plan, but Nick reminded you that you were in no place to argue.

Luckily, you both heard and engine rev, and a car drive away.  You wondered if there had been another vehicle nearby, and Nick began to crawl out from your hiding spot.

"I think he's leaving.  Stay here," Nick demanded.

He made his way to the front of the station, and peered out from a window.  He stood up, unlocked the door, and quickly made his way to the back to get you.

"All right, he's gone.  Car's by the road... damn it!  Dalton's got the keys.  Dalton... oh, we got to call the cops."

You found a phone on the counter, and you quickly grabbed it and dialed 911.  But you were met with a steady beeping.  Your face fell as you made the realization, someone must've cut the line or something.  You weren't making any calls from this thing.

"Shit," Nick cursed.  "Are there any others around here?"

"Carly!  Carly gave me her phone, I dropped it in the truck!  We can call someone on that!"

"Okay, where's the truck?"

"Up by the house."

"Okay.  You said he probably had Carly and Wade, do you know where they are?"

"He probably turned them into wax," you said, starting to cry again.  "He made them wax, didn't he?!"

"What do you mean 'turn them into wax?'"

Not fully understanding you and your poorly articulated description, Nick just had you lead him to the church to show him what you meant.  You walked in the building, and Nick's eyes were drawn to the dangling arm.  He walked over and knocked it in the head, and felt that it was, in fact, wax.

"See!  It's wax with meaty bits inside!  He probably did that to Wade and Carly," you said.

You made your way to the front of the room, peering into the coffin for the first time.  There was an old woman inside, and you had a feeling that she was one of the wax people too.  Then you remembered something.  You turned to tell Nick, only to see him cocking back the wrench, and hit one of the wax figures.

"What the hell are you doing?!"

"Look," Nick pointed.

Looking down at the head then back at the body, you saw that there were meaty bits inside.  Bones, muscles, there was another corpse inside.  How many of these things had people inside?

"Did you need something," Nick asked.

"I think this is Bo's mom," you said, pointing at the figure in the coffin.

"What gave you that notion?"

Nick didn't know who Bo was, or who you meant when you said that.  He just assumed the guy that had trapped you in the basement was Bo, considering he seemed to be the only other person there.

"He called it mama.  And he was talking to it about giving her grandkids.  Do you think he made Carly-"

"Oh fuck no," Nick seethed.  "If that's what he was talking about, I'll kill him myself.  Now, where is that god damn truck?"

"It's at his house, it's up on that hill over there."

Nick scouted outside to make sure Bo wouldn't be there, and once he told you it was clear, you began leading him up the hill.  He stood less than a foot behind you, his wrench in a defensive position.  It felt like he was escorting you to the vehicle.

Little did either of you know, at their campsite, Blake and Paige had a bit of a pursuer themselves.

The two were... getting it on, with music blaring in the background from a CD player a few yards outside the tent.  But, in the middle of stripping, Paige stopped and cuddled up next to her boyfriend.

"Baby, we need to talk," she told him.

"Mm-hm?"

"I might-"

As if by magic, the music stopped.  Blake immediately sat up, and began trying to leave the tent.

"What's up with the music," be muttered.

"I don't know, but I really need to talk to you," Paige replied, annoyance clear in her voice.  "And I don't want to freak you out or anything-"

"I'm gonna be right back.  I'm just gonna go handle the music."

Blake made his way outside, and went to the CD player.  He pressed the play button, and the music resumed as normal.  He grabbed his phone to check if Nick or Dalton had called because one was trying to kill the other.  Instead, he saw a voicemail from Carly.  He held it up to his ear, and started playing the message.

"Blake!  We need help," your voice shouted.  "The truck guy from last night, I think we just ran into him!  And Wade's inside his house, he was screaming and Carly went in!  I need help!"

He heard Bo talking to you, and you lock yourself in the truck.  Then, he heard the window to the door shatter, and your screams.

"Blake," Paige called.  "Blake!"

She was getting restless in the tent, and she was finally going to tell him.  But the fucker got the music going, then ditched her.  She was going to kill him.  She exited the fabric shelter, only to see her boyfriend laying on the ground sputtering and struggling to breath, with a knife poking out of his neck.