ꜱɪxᴛᴇᴇɴ

Paige screeched at the view of the man on the ground, bleeding out.  A man with a mask that looked like a face concealing one of his eyes, and long dark hair emerged from the shadows.  Paige screamed and grabbed a towel, concealing herself from the man as she ran off.  Moving to follow her, the man passed Blake.  As he did, he stepped on the knife, forcing it all the way through the poor man's neck.

Paige ran through the forest, eventually finding a large building.  She ran inside, and made her way down slotted stairs onto a grate of a deck.  She wasn't sure what this building was supposed to be, but she saw another set of stairs, down to a floor filled with old cars.  She could hide in one and call the cops!  She looked behind her to make sure the man wasn't there, and she didn't see or hear him.

But, she felt something pop up through the grate, and slice through her heel.  She jumped up and looked down, and suddenly the blade of a knife was quickly popping up and coming back down in random spots, trying to stab her.  Paige began trying to make her way across the grate, trying her best to avoid the knife.  She danced her way over to the stairs, and she practically threw herself down to get to the protection of a car.

She ran from vehicle to vehicle, and finally threw open a door to hide.  She felt around, looking for her phone, only to panic.  She wasn't wearing any real clothes.  Her phone had been in the pocket of her jacket.  She was wrapped in a fucking towel right now, and her chance at safety was on the floor of the tent.

She looked up, and tried to listen for the man.  God, this wasn't how she wanted to die!  Suddenly, the masked face popped up in the window, and she screamed.  It wasn't like anyone could hear her though.  She crawled across the dirty floor of the car, and opened the door that didn't have the man in front of it.

She sprinted away, and managed to get to the end of the room.  But there was a metal wall, with no doors or exits.  Not even a window.  Paige hit the wall angrily, almost praying that it would fall over like she were in a cartoon.  But it didn't.

She turned around to find a new exit, only to see the man throw a metal rod at her.  He must've been a big fella, because it went through her skull with ease, stopping with her head in the middle.  She fell forward, more metal being pushed through the new hole in her forehead.

The man walked over, holding a familiar silver camera, recording his handiwork.  Usually it was his brother who did the violent things, and he was the one cleaning up the bodies for the chair.  He wanted to savor this moment, have this memory forever.  He continued recording, capturing his hand wrapping around the end of the pole, keeping a foot on Paige's head, and ripping it the rest of the way out.

He lifted up her body with ease, and began to make his way to his truck.  Blake was already in the truck bed, and he tossed Paige in there as well before driving off.

Back at the truck you and Nick needed, you saw why you couldn't go anywhere once you were sitting right.  You had driven it over a garden wall, and one of the back tires wasn't even touching the ground.  You couldn't take that thing anywhere if you wanted.

"You're telling me you did that," Nick asked.

"Yep.  The phone should be on the passenger's side," you told him.

Nick opened the truck door as quietly as possible, and began to search among the broken glass shards and dirt for the phone.

"I think I heard him say something to you about a brother," you said.

"Yeah, he said he had a brother named Vincent," Nick responded.

"At the House of Wax, he was the one that did all the art," you pieced together.  "He's got to be the one that does the wax.  What if he's around here somewhere?!"

"I have an idea.  Come with me."

Nick took one last glance, and decided the phone wasn't there.  He began leading you this time around, taking you to a store he had passed on the way to the grocery store.   A hunting outlet.  Weaponry and firepower that you two needed.  There was a crossbow on the mannequins in the front display window, so Nick grabbed a rock on the ground, and smashed the window open.

"Be careful," you whisper shouted.

"I am being careful," he replied.

"Then stop making so much damn noise!  He's gonna find us!"

"Yeah, chances are he will.  Anyway, at least with this, he might not want to find us."

Nick grabbed the crossbow and a bunch of arrows, and you both listened in horror as a dog barked off in the distance.  A gun started firing, and Nick ushered you away from the window.

"Go (y/n), RUN," Nick screamed.

The two of you sprinted away, right into a movie theater.  You two ran passed the wax people meant to look like they were selling tickets or waiting in line, and you both ran right into one of the theaters.  You quickly found a spot next to a bunch of wax people, and Nick disappeared to god knows where.  You got settled in your seat and calmed down your breathing enough that your body wasn't moving, and the door flew open.

"I know you're in here," Bo called out.

He began to make his way down the aisles, and you stayed as still as possible, trying your best not to cry a third time.  You were too young to die!

Bo strolled through the room, listening to the 'usher' shush people, or some coughing over a set of speakers.  He had really done a lot to make sure no one could tell this wasn't real.  Soon he saw someone with (h/c) hair, and grabbed their shoulder.

But it was just a wax person.  He scoffed and threw it off the chair in anger, and made his way to the front of the theater.  He had a better way of doing this.  He looked around at the sculptures, and found you sitting along side them.  He smiled one of those grinchy grins, and you panicked.  He was going to shoot you with his shotgun, right here! 

"Found you," he smiled.

Before he could do anything, an arrow went through his leg.  Nick had shot him from... wherever he was!  That didn't matter, what mattered right now was survival.  You jumped up from your seat, and ran out the theater.  Nick was standing in the lobby, and you dove behind him.

Bo came running out, having followed you.  Nick quickly raised the crossbow, and fired a shot right into Bo's chest.  The man sputtered and fell, hitting his head quite hard on the floor.

"Is he dead," you questioned quietly.

"Probably.  I'm gonna check him for ammo."

Nick quickly grabbed the gun from Bo's hands, and checked the corpse's pockets for anything he could load into it.  He found some empty shells in one of the jumpsuit's chest pockets, but that was it.

"Come on, let's go," Nick demanded.  "Is there anybody left alive in this town?"

"Maybe that Vincent guy," you replied.

"Who knows if there even is a Vincent?  We gotta get out of this place."

"What about Wade, Dalton, and Carly?  We can't even leave if we wanted to, you said Dalton had the keys!  Besides, if there's no Vincent and Bo's dead, who's coming after us?"

"I said he was probably dead, and we can walk."

"But we can't just leave Carly!"

Nick glared at you, and sighed.

"Fine.  Here's what we're gonna do," he began.  "You're gonna take me back to that house.  I'm going to look for Carly, you're going to run, find Paige and Blake.  Got it kid?"

"Alright," you answered.