ᴛᴡᴇʟᴠᴇ

The window shattered, and shards of glass flew everywhere.  They were like tiny knives, and some cut through your skin effortlessly.  You began to kick at him, trying to get him to stay the fuck away from you.

"I'm jus' tryin' to help ya," Bo said loudly. 

Then, you hit his hand, and a key fell out.  The key to the truck!  You lunged for it, and slammed the keys into the ignition, forcing them forward as fast as fucking possible.

"Hey!  Gimme the keys!"

The engine revved, and you quickly threw the truck in reverse.  With your legs dangling out of the window and Bo struggling to hold onto the truck, you knew this was a bad, yet terrible idea.  You balled up your fist, and slammed down on the gas.  With your free hand, you grabbed the steering wheel, and began to twist it around while continuing to kick your legs.  You were desperate to get Bo off.

You heard Bo shout and grunt, and suddenly, your legs felt lighter.  You looked up, and sure enough, the creepy man was gone.  You sat up as quick as possible, and began driving once again.  But it was still going backwards, and you hadn't turned on the functioning headlight yet, so you couldn't see anything outside of the truck.

Then, the truck violently lurched backwards, and the engine stalled.  You slammed down on the gas peddle as hard as possible, but nothing happened.  You quickly located the button for the headlights, and switched them on, only to see Bo standing there, hands planted firmly on the front hood.

You screamed, and you watched in horror as he made his way towards the driver's seat.  You unlocked the doors, and Bo smirked.  But when he was two feet away, you threw it open, slamming the door into his body.  Bo fell to the ground and groaned, and you jumped out.  You sprinted towards the town, calling out for Carly and Wade, or anyone willing to answer your pleas for help.

Bo laid on the ground for a moment.  Once his pain subsided, he started laughing manically.  He knew those two couldn't hear you.  The man inside the house had gotten to them.

In fact, he was dragging their unconscious bodies down through the tunnels hidden away underneath the town.  Wade was beginning to wake up a bit, so the man decided he would go in the chair first.  The man tied Carly up so that she had no dream of escaping, and laid Wade down on an operating table.

The man grabbed a syringe of drugs, and injected them into Wade to keep him from moving any limbs while he did his work.  He began to stitch up his heel, and tried to mend the wounds he had created.  Once he finished, he made a plan for the two's role once they were done, and he decided how they would be positioned.

Then, he moved to the chair.  It was a mechanism that would hold the victim (Wade in this case, and Carly soon to follow), and the man could adjust the needles that held up the body.  The man adjusted the needles and strings, and heated up a large pot of wax.  While it heated, he began to wax Wade's face, making sure to remove every hair.

Once Wade was ready, he was set into the chair, and the man flipped a lever.  Hot wax began to spray on Wade from every angle, the hot substance clinging to his body and freezing his limbs in the position chosen by the long haired assailant.

As Wade was coated and cooled, the man moved to begin his work with Carly.  He stopped momentarily, listening to your screaming.  It was amusing how everyone thought they could get away.  He always managed to get them in the chair, one way or another.  Soon enough, you'd be joining him down here too.

He heard you running over him, and assumed you were going to the church.  Everyone always went there.  And right he was.

You threw open the doors to the holy building, and the priest looked at you, the same annoyed expression on his face.  The music didn't stop, and you noticed the coffin was still there.  The whole point of a funeral was to put them in the ground, right?  You didn't have time to question that though.

"Help!  I need help!  Some crazy guy kidnapped my sister and her boyfriend," you shouted.

No one batted an eye.  The priest continued to stare at you, the lady at the piano kept on with the song, and the people in their seats kept their heads down.

You ran in further and grabbed a man's arm, only for it to pop out of its socket.  The muscles were thin as tissues, and the bones snapped like twigs.  Some nerves were what was holding it in place.  But it wasn't skin on the outer layer.  It was wax.

You ran to the front of the room, and looked back.  All the people in the seats were wax figures.  You looked at the priest, and saw he didn't have eyes, just cold glass orbs that gave you a dead stare, painted to look like the watery muscles.  You looked at the lady playing the music, and saw she was wax too.  There was a cassette player next to her instrument, playing the song for her.

You heard heavy footsteps quickly approaching the church, so you dove under the priest's skirt thing.  It was an easy hiding spot that would conceal your whole body, and hopefully the fabric wasn't moving around.

You heard the door creak as Bo entered.  He made his way in, and poked at the arm that was hanging off the wax man.  He made his way towards the coffin, and looked at the wax coated corpse.

"I'm sorry mama," he apologized.  "Some people jus' have no respect.  But I've got a way ta make it up to ya.  You were always sayin' you wanted grandbabies..."

You heard Bo walk around, looking for you.  What was he saying about grandkids?  Where the hell was your sister, was she a part of that?  It was creepy as hell.

Bo ducked down and checked under both rows of benches.  You weren't under there.  He made his way behind the piano, and checked behind the coffin as he went.  You weren't in those spots either.  He made his way over to a door to a closet, and pulled on the knob.  It was still locked, so you weren't in there.  He was starting to get pissed off now.

You heard him moving, but then he stopped.  You waited a few moments, and heard nothing.  Not even a breath.  Silent tears began to leak from your eyes as you let out a shaky breath.  This was horrifying.

Then a pair of hands reached under the skirt, and tried to grab you.  Luckily, the fabric got in the way.  You popped out from under the wax man, and sprinted towards the door while Bo was still trapped in fabric.  You made your way outside, and down the street.  Sadly, Bo was a big-ass man, and pretty strong.  You, you were just a weak ass kid with stubby little legs compared to your pursuer.

He caught up to you extremely quick, grabbed onto you, and swung you up in the air.  You were kicking, screaming, and hitting this guy as hard as possible, while wondering how strong he was to be able to hold you like you were light as a feather.

"Shh, shh, it'll be okay kid," he said in a 'soothing' way.

Like anything would be soothing to you right now.

He kept holding you, somehow his grip didn't falter.  Not once!  He began to carry you back to the gas station, and he made his way inside.  He pressed a button on a radio as he passed, and it began to blare liquid metal and hard rock, drowning out your cries and shouts as he made his way down to the basement.