ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ ɴɪɴᴇ

You opened up the door, and held it open so that Molly ran inside.  You followed the lovely dog, and made your way into the House of Wax.  You walked past what was left of Blake, Dalton, and Paige, trying your best to avoid looking at it.  It was very... disturbing. 

Vincent had given Blake a terrifying, cheshire grin, a lot like the one Bo wore when he was chasing you that fateful night.  He was dressed up like a carnival director, and was gripping Paige and Dalton's arms.   Dalton had his head in his arms, and suddenly, the corpse under the wax was beneficial.  The gore was realistic, since it was real.  Paige was reaching for her forehead, and both had horrified looks on their faces.

You hated looking at it.

"Hi Nick," you greeted.

You took your usual seat on the stairs, next to your brother.  You often visited the statue and acted like you were talking to a person.  It was one of the few things keeping you sane around Ambrose.  You came here so often, you had even found the perfect angle to sit at that you could face Nick to a degree, without seeing too many imperfections in the wax and remembering the gravity of your situation.  But, Carly and Wade's piano wasn't in your line of vision.

Molly usually came with you when you visited your brother.  She had even perfected her own spot.  She waited by the bottom of the stairs on the floor, and laid her head on the top step.  She looked up at you with wide eyes, happily watching you.  Unable to comprehend just how wild and crazy your emotions would get when you were talking to Nick, whom was permanently frozen in time.

"Bo said someone in the military was coming around tonight or tomorrow.  I think I might be able to get out of here.  I don't know where to go, since it looks like mom and dad didn't send anyone to look for me, but I just... I know I need to get out," you explained to the corpse.

You looked out one of the windows, and watched as the sun began to set.  Soon enough, Bo would be leaving to go scout out and unnerve the group.  Then they'd wake up in the morning with car trouble, grounding them.  They'd have no choice but to stumble on in to Ambrose.

But you couldn't let these people die.  You wouldn't.  They were chance at escape.  And you couldn't just give this up.

"Hey kid," Bo called.  "Time fer dinner!"

"Bye Nick," you mumbled.

You hopped up from your seat, and you began to make your way towards the tunnels.  Molly didn't follow you, choosing to stay and do her own thing.  You didn't blame her.  If you had the chance to ignore Bo, you would've.  But you were human, and he could easily threaten to kill you.  Molly wasn't able to understand that, and Lester would personally make sure Bo wound up dead if Molly went missing.

You found Bo standing in the kitchen, staring at the high chairs.  Specifically at the straps on his.  You knew better than to try and interrupt him (and yes, you sadly learned that the hard way).  Soon enough, Bo noticed you standing there, and began to usher you underground and towards the house.

"Alright.  We're gonna make sure Lester get's into Ambrose, and then he's gonna pick ya up.  He'll be takin' you outta town with him," Bo told you. "Then he's gonna make sure ya stay safe till all he visitors are taken care of."

Oh shit.  If you weren't here, how on earth were you going to find the soldier?  You needed to do something.  But then you thought of it.

Bo knew you came here a lot.  Simply come to the House of Wax before Lester showed up, and then disappear when they started looking for you.  You've proven you can navigate through the woods before them, and that was when you were tired, and had been running around and getting attacked all nigh.  You still didn't know the woods too well, since you were constantly locked up with supervision.  But when you were wide awake and ready to go, who knows what you could do?

"If you misbehave or try running off tomorrow, you will regret it," Bo suddenly threatened.

"Okay sir."

"Good."

He continued walking.  And you internally laughed at him.  Like he could stop you from trying to get away tomorrow.  You had planned this, and tonight, you were going to work out all the kinks.  Nothing was stopping you.

Not even Bo.

But it was going to be fun to watch him try.

A/n: short chapter, I know.  But it was either going to be too short, or way too long, and I chose what was best for my sanity.