ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ ꜰɪᴠᴇ

Lester had sat you down on the couch, and took a seat next to you.  Apparently, the chair next to the couch could recline, but it was Bo's.  If you dared to sit in it, there was no doubt the man would get violent.  When you expressed doubt towards the severity of his attachment to a god damn chair, Lester proceeded to show you a scar on his upper arm from when he tried to sit in it.  He claimed Bo had thrown a vase at him, and it shattered on impact.

You suddenly didn't want to sit on the chair.  Ever.

Lester had turned on a kids channel, and they were playing an old animated movie.  The channel kept playing kids movies, and you were honestly grateful for the distraction.  You wanted to forget that you were sitting next to a man who lured people into an abandoned town for two killers to... well, kill.  And for a moment, you did.

Lester went on and on, rambling about the stupid shit he and Vincent did as kids, the movies bringing up old memories for him.  Right now, Disney's 'Peter Pan' from 1953 was playing, and Lester had a story about it.

"Did ya know in the original book, fairy dust was added after the release, 'cause kids were jumpin' off a beds and givin' themselves concussions tryin' ta fly," he asked.

You shook your head.  While you were more comfortable with Lester than Vincent and Bo, you were still too scared to want to talk all that much.

"Well, they added it to the movies too," he said, gesturing to the screen.  "But tha' didn't stop me, oh no.  I would get sand from the neighbor's sandbox, bring it inside, and throw it on myself like fairy dust.  Then I'd jump right off the bed."

Your eyes widened, slightly amused.  The image of a tiny redneck leaping from a bed covered in sand was hilarious, but you weren't going to give the man next to you the satisfaction of laughter.

"When I didn't fly, Bo told me I just didn' believe enough.  So I tried again.  But poor ol' Vinny decided he wanted ta fly too.  So he jumped with me.  And he landed right on Bo.  I think he might a' broke his nose.  Don't think Bo ever really forgave him for that."

Before Lester could continue, there was a scratching sound at the door.  Lester smiled and stood up, and opened up the door.  And instantly, a small little black and white beast raced in, straight to you.

I CAN'T FIND THE DOGS NAME ANYWHERE SO PLEASE CORRECT ME IF THIS IS WRONG.  Seriously, I've checked Wikipedia, the fandom Wiki, IMDB, doesthedogdie.com, hell I even checked Reddit!  THERE'S PRACTICALLY NOTHING ABOUT THE DOG!!  IT'S A DISGRACE!!

"Hey there Molly," he greeted happily, closing the door.

You recognized the dog.  It was the one that barked at and proceeded ran away from Wade.  Ya know, the one that scared him shitless.  Turns out she was part of the killing plot.  

Molly had instantly taken a liking to you, sniffing your legs excitedly as she tried to learn about the new human.  You were smaller than the boys, and looked different.  Plus, you weren't screaming at her like Bo would sometimes, so she loved you.  She jumped up on the couch and laid down next to you, laying her head on your lap.

"Molly, that's my seat," Lester whined.

Of course, Molly didn't reply.  But her tail was happily wagging at what felt like the speed of light, making thumping noises every time it smacked the couch.  Not wanting to disturb the cripple or the happy dog, he just sat down on the floor in front of where Molly was now sitting.

Soon enough, Vince walked in, and made his way up to Lester's room.  He quickly made his way back downstairs, holding the chair they had brought up from yesterday.  He set it down in between the couch and Bo's chair, and took a seat.  Normally the couch could fit three people, but since Molly was laying down rather than sitting, she was taking up extra space.  And having the same mentality as his brother, Vincent just grabbed the spare chair.