ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ

Lester pulled into the driveway of the large house, ogling at Bo's truck.  You had managed to get the entire wheel off the god damn road, but not launch the entire truck off?  Kind of impressive.  He pulled up as close to the house as possible, facing the front door.  There was only about two feet between the front steps and the truck.  Then, Lester started blaring the truck horn.

He kept laying on the god damn noise machine, and the front door flew open.  Bo stormed out, looking angry as fuck.  There were dark circles under his eyes, and his leg and chest had been properly wrapped up.

"WHAT," he screamed.  "WHAT THE HELL COULD YOU POSSIBLY WANT?!!  I TOLD YOU NOT TO COME BACK TILL YOU GOT THE-"

Then he noticed you in the passenger's seat.  He smiled that god forsaken grinchy smile, and started making his way over to your side of the truck.  You looked at the window that moved in the back windshield, and tried to see if you could fit through it and crawl out.  You couldn't.

The car door opened, and Bo ripped you out of the seat, and you suddenly realized one of the reasons seat belts are useful.  He picked you up like he had back at the church, and began to carry you inside.  And true to form, no matter how much you smacked or kicked him, or flailed around in general, he didn't drop you.

It was time to face it; you had tried and failed.  You couldn't escape this time.

"So, what're we gonna do with tha' one," Lester asked.

"None o' your damn business," Bo responded.

How they could communicate while you were swearing and screaming bloody murder is a mystery, but they did. Bo started carrying you down the hall, towards the bathroom.  As much as he hated relying on his parents methods, he had to admit that they worked.

"Grab the key," he demanded.

Lester quickly scurried off, making his way towards the kitchen.  He started sifting through the junk drawer, looking for the key Bo needed.  It would be a miracle if they hadn't thrown the thing out.

Bo managed to open the bathroom door, and quickly dropped you inside.  He slammed the door shut, right as Lester came back, holding the key they needed.  So he had managed to find it.  Kudos.  Bo took the small metal object, and slid it into the keyhole, turning it to the side before removing it.  The two men listened as you slammed into the door, and jiggled the knob, trying to get the door to open. 

"Look kid, yer not gettin' out from there," Lester stated.

"Listen up," Bo demanded angrily.  "You're gonna stay in there till you can behave!  Got that?!"

The response you got was you throwing yourself against the door.  It rattled and the hinges vibrated, but ultimately, the door prevailed.  Bo angrily stormed off, and Lester followed, awaiting further instruction.

"You, come with me," Bo said, still seething.

He lead Lester outside, and had him try to help lift his truck back onto the pavement.  As the two men struggled, you were inside, still looking for an exit.  You had ruled out the door, for now at least.  You looked around for anything else, and couldn't find anything.  There was just a toilet and sink.  No detachable shower nozzle to attack the wall with, no windows you could open or break, and the door hinges were on the other side of the wall in the hallway.  You were trapped.

You collapsed to the floor, and hid behind the door.  You could feel tears welling up in your eyes as you realized you were going to die.  At this point, you were just awaiting the inevitable.  And you were petrified by this thought.  You remembered Carly and Wade's fucked up face, Paige and Blake's mutilated corpses, and you could only imagine how Nick and Dalton looked right about now.  And you were going to join them at any moment now.

You started ugly sobbing.  Snot running down your nose, tears that refused to subside, and the sound of rushing water as blood flooded to your ears.  Your face got hot as you cried, and you couldn't feel your fingers, toes, or knees.  You were going to die far too early into your pathetic life, and nothing could stop it.

Soon enough, you had fallen asleep.  The two brothers made their way inside, both cursing the god damn truck.  They had managed to get the vehicle back on the ground, but it was hard as shit.  Although, they should've known it wouldn't be as easy as they'd hoped.  Bo began to walk to the bathroom, hearing nothing coming from inside.  You wouldn't have been able to get out, so that ruled out that option.  Had you finally decided to behave and do what your told?  Hopefully.

"Where are ya goin,'" Lester asked.

"Ta check on the kid."

"Why are we even keepin' them around?  Vincent would prolly have some good ideas for 'em."

"An' that's not your choice, is it now?  Don't you have shit you gotta be doin,'" Bo pointed out, annoyed.

"Nah," Lester responded.  "I just happened to find the kid on my way home and recognized 'em."

Bo hesitantly unlocked and opened the bathroom door, and panicked a little when he didn't see you.  Oh god, had you managed to escape?  He thought the plan was foolproof this time, Jesus Christ... 

He walked in a little further, ready to start throwing things around and go apeshit.  It didn't help that he was still pissed off by Lester and the truck.  But then he saw you, tucked away in the corner, between the wall and the door.  How you had managed to fall asleep in here was beyond him, but it didn't really matter.  What mattered was how peaceful you looked.  For the first time since you had entered Ambrose, you didn't look nervous or anything.  Just calm.

"Wha's goin' on in there, somethin' wrong," Lester questioned.

"Shut the fuck up," Bo whispered harshly.  "They're sleepin.'  We'll come back later."

He ducked out of the room, closing the door as softly as possible before re-locking it.  There were two reasons he didn't want to wake you up.

1. You had been running around and messing shit up all night, who knows how tired you were

2. You couldn't fight against them or try to run out again if you were asleep

Hopefully, when you woke up, you'd be a bit calmer.  Maybe then he'd be able to get you to behave properly.

"So, what are we doin' with the kid?  I really don' see anythin' special with them."

"God fuckin' dammit, how many times do I have to tell ya?  It's none of your fuckin' business.  Go ask the freak if it matters that much to you," Bo answered angrily.

"You know he doesn't like it when you call 'im that," Lester said softly.

"Well I don't give a flyin' hootalollie.  Now I'm gettin' a beer, and you are gonna stay the hell away from me, got it?"

"Got it."

Bo began to walk off to the kitchen, while Lester made his way to the office.  When he saw no one inside, he opened up the trapdoor, and made his way underground.  He was going to ask Vincent what was up.  While he did like you (you were nicer than most people he had the displeasure of meeting), he also didn't see what was so special about you.  You were just another dumb kid who ventured too far into his brothers' territory.  You deserved to die just as much as all the other idiots you came with.

So why the hell were you in their bathroom, very much alive?

A/n: you'd think if you use the word hootalollie as much as I do, you'd be able to spell it with confidence. And it sucks that trying to google the right spelling just leads you to the fucking Robin Hood song. 

 Anyways, HAPPY VALENTINES DAY TO ALL YOU LONELY FUCKERS.

I've been looking into some fandoms to make fics for once I'm done with this, and now I don't know which to choose. There's two movies I've seen or gotten into recently with practically nothing, but there's another one that has a single oneshot, and that's it, so I've been wondering if I should do that. Eh, who knows, who cares? I'm probably the only one who gives a shit at this point anyways.