ᴛʜɪʀᴛʏ ꜰᴏᴜʀ

I gift you another cursed image in honor of this fic being over.

Soon enough, Bo had driven into a town.  One that was actually alive, and had living people, unlike Ambrose.  And the man drove straight to a local bar.  Ah yes, because he was going to get a minor in there, let alone get you a drink.  And why on earth would he bring you in the first place.  Bo began to get out of the truck, and you waited in your seat.  You assumed that he didn't want you going into there.  But, when Bo noticed that you hadn't followed he just stared at you.  Waiting.

"Come on kid," he demanded.

You quickly hopped out of the truck, and Bo gently grabbed your shoulder, and led you into the bar.  When he opened the door, no one really paid any mind, but when the bartender saw you, she glared at him.  Bo directed you to the bar itself, in an empty corner.  The bartender quickly came over, and she was fuming.  

"Beauregard Sinclair," she said angrily.  "I have seen you do terrible things while drunk, but bringing a kid in here?  And sober?  What the hell are you thinking?!  It's not like I can give them any liquor or anything!"

"They ain't here for a beer, they're gettin' a Roy Rogers," he told her.  "But I'll gladly take my usual."

She glared at him as she walked off, and you hesitantly shook Bo's arm.

"What do ya need," he asked, suddenly in a better mood than in the truck.

"What's a Roy Rogers," you questioned.

"It's a Sherly Temple, but with Coke instead a' Ginger Ale," he explained.

A Sherly Temple is basically Ginger Ale and grenadine, and cherries on top to make it FANCY

Soon enough, the bartender returned, and set the drinks down in front of you.  She made sure to push the Roy Rogers to you, so that you didn't accidently grab Bo's drink and ingest any alcohol.

"So, is this the mystery kid you've been telling me about," she asked.

"Yep.  (y/n), meet Millie," Bo told you.

"Well, hi there.  Bo won't shut up about you," Millie said.  "It's nice to finally put a face to the name."

The two adults stared at you, and you freaked out a little.  You weren't good under pressure, or with strangers, so you weren't sure what to say or do.  And now, you apparently had some sort of image to live up to.

"They ain't much of a talker," Bo stated.

"I see.  Well, it's still nice to meet you (y/n)."

She smiled at you, and you gave a smile back to be polite.  You didn't want to be seen as rude, or else you'd get stuck with having another 'conversation' on the way back to Ambrose.  Luckily for you, Bo patted your shoulder, and Millie walked off to help other customers.

"You know, I try my fuckin' best with you," Bo began.

Turns out, you were stuck with a conversation no matter what.

"And I try, and try, and try.  But you know what?"

"What," you asked softly, trying to humor him.

"No matter what I do, I wind up like my father."

You looked over at Bo, who was taking a swig of his beer.  You were confused.  None of the brothers ever really brought up their parents, and this was the first time you were hearing about their dad since Bo had told you his backstory when you first got to Ambrose with Carly and Wade.  It didn't take a genius to see that it was a touchy subject.

"You wanna know how I got these scars," he asked, showing you his wrists.

Sorry, I couldn't help myself-

"Your dad," you guessed.

"Bingo.  As bad as your behavior is, I was worse when I was your age.  When I was smaller, my parents would strap me down in my father's office."

Suddenly, that table in the office made sense.  He had talked about strapping his mom down when her brain tumor started to get real bad, but you didn't know it was originally for him.  

"Did they tie the straps too tight," you asked, confused as to how they made the scars.

"No.  I would try and get out.  But unlike you, I never could.  I jus' tore my arms open," Bo explained.

He took another swig of beer, and you hesitantly took a sip of your mocktail.

"Ya know, I hated havin' ta strap you down.  I swore I'd never do it again, no matter how much I wanted to.  But no matter what I do, you always act out, and I think 'bout puttin' the office ta good use," he continued.

You choked on your beverage, terrified even more by the man sitting next to you.  He was a fucking psychopath.  Thank god you usually spent your time with Lester or Vincent, because who knows what Bo would do if you were alone with him for too long.

"I don't know what I'm gonna do with you kid," Bo admitted.

Suddenly, the door to the bar opened up, and a police officer walked in.  Everyone froze for a moment, but your whole fucking world stopped.  You could practically see freedom.  And freedom looked so... nervewracking.

You had no one outside of Ambrose.  That much had been made clear.  No one came looking for you, your real parents were dead, Mr. Noel most likely passed on by now, Roy and his fiancé were long gone, you and Michael had left on rocky terms, and Nick had been right all along.  His and Carly's parents never really loved you, you were just a replacement.  If they did care, why on earth hadn't they been looking for you?

Bo had also noticed the career of the new customer, and began to pull out his wallet.  He slapped some cash on the bar, chugged the rest of his beer, and quickly pulled you off of the stool.

"I'll see ya later Millie," Bo quickly said.

"What?  Where are you going?  You're always here for at least two hours," Millie stated.

"Yeah, well, family emergency.  Gotta get home," he quickly excused.

He led you out of the bar, and you turned to face away from the police officer.  Bo had also positioned himself so that he was in between the officer and you.  You both panicked as you heard the officer tell someone 'I'm looking for a kid by the name of (y/n) Jones.'  One glance, and you saw he was showing someone a photo of you.  You never thought you'd see the day you'd go with your kidnapper willingly, especially when getting free was as easy as screaming out 'I NEED HELP.'

By now, Bo had managed to get you out of the bar, undetected by the police officer.  He quickly began to speed off back towards Ambrose, not wanting to get caught.  If he had found you and recognized you, then you would've had the ability to get him and his brothers locked up for life.  You had been planning this escape for so long, so why couldn't you go now?!

Maybe it's because you deserved this.  Carly and her friends were dead because of you.  Both Nicks were dead because of you.  Eleven people had died, and their families would never get closure.  All.  Because.  Of you.

You deserved to be locked up in that office, honestly.  So maybe that's why you didn't bother fighting back right now.  Maybe the fire inside you had finally died out.  Maybe Bo had finally gotten his wish, and you'd 'behave.'  Maybe... maybe it was time you just stopped.

You were tired of this.

For once in your life, you liked the idea of just giving up.  Just going back to life as it was with the three killers.  It was what you deserved for all the pain, suffering, and death you had caused by merely existing.  So yeah.

Time to stop.

A/n: it's over now, but I still have a few bullshit memes saved.  So I'm gonna post the leftovers after this.

And I really hate this ending, but I ran out of ideas three chapters ago, so... I got nothing better.