ᴇɪɢʜᴛᴇᴇɴ

"Holy shit, (y/n)," Nick shouted.  "What happened?!"

"They got Paige and Blake!  They're dead," you cried.

"Oh fuck."

Nick quickly freed you from the operating table, and helped you off.  You felt disoriented and scared, and wanted to take a moment to figure yourself out.  But since there were two psychopaths chasing the both of you, you knew that wasn't an option.  Nick began trying to lead you out of the area behind the curtain.

"Come on, we need to get out of here," Nick said.

"Wait, they're outside looking for you," you exclaimed.

"We're not going outside.  We're going down."

He bent over and lifted up the trapdoor, and ushered you down.  He had you go first since both the killers were able to break through the door at any random time to start killing.  You managed climbed down a ladder, into a large room with more of the hyper realistic tiny statues, and drawings tacked up all over the walls.  The main subject of majority of the drawings was Bo, or the buildings around town.

"What is this," you asked.

"I don't know.  But it looks like it goes back pretty far," Nick explained.

"Wait, how do you not know how?"

"I stayed close in case you needed help.  And look who got caught."

"But I didn't die," you proclaimed.

Nick finished his decent, and started moving deeper into the dark hallway.  You followed hesitantly.

"I can't see anything," you complained.

"There's got to be a light here somewhere."

You two descended into complete darkness.  You both began feeling around the walls for a light switch.  Then, Nick found a metal box on the wall.  He felt a bunch of levers around it, and he began to pull one down.  Nothing happened, so he pulled down the next lever.  A machine whirred in the walls, and lights hanging overhead flickered on.

You looked over, and you both stared in awe at the strange looking fuse box.  You walked over as Nick started playing around with the levers and switches, trying to see if there were any better lights down here.  Nothing happened, so he kept messing around, only ignoring the switch for the lights above you.

While the switches didn't work with any lights in the tunnel system, they did work with lights above ground, in the wax filled town.  Bo and Vincent watched as lights inside buildings and windows flicked on and off.  The two looked at each other, and smiled.  They figured out where you two were once more.

Nick got bored of his fuse box, so he proceeded in the now lit hallway.  He made sure you were following him, and he made his way through the tunnel.  He made his way to a room that had yet another operating table, but there were a lot of medical and art supplies around this one.  You both noticed a doorway into another room, and Nick went in.

"Come on," he demanded.

You followed, and Nick walked into the next room.   There was a small desk in the corner, with more drawings and art supplies.  On the other side of the room, there was a pot over a fire, filled with molten wax.

But the most notable thing in the room was the strange contraption between the pot and desk.  It had shower nozzles and sink spouts pointed at some poles, holding a wax covered person being held up by pins and a seat-thing.

"Dalton," Nick asked.

To be honest, even the narrator didn't know how he managed to recognize the man in the chair.  Maybe when you're such good friends with someone for so long, you just... know.