ᴛʜɪʀᴛʏ ᴛʜʀᴇᴇ

The two boys told Bo about their car troubles, but didn't get very far.  They had their backs turned, so Bo grabbed a wrench, and quickly hit James on the back if the head.  James fell to the floor, unconscious.  Nick quickly reached for the gun hidden under his pant leg (perks of having a license to carried [concealed], and an ankle holster), but he didn't get far before Bo hit him as well.  Before either of them could wake up, Bo had basically gone apeshit and beat them to death.

Rather than drag out the bodies - or even bother to start cleaning up in general - he stepped outside to have a drink for a moment.  He made his way through the gas station, grabbing a beer from one of the fridges full of drinks that were 'for sale.'  He stepped outside, and looked up at the house.  And he damn near dropped the bottle when he saw Lester's truck parked in front of it.

You were still here?!  Thank god he had offed the two, what would've happened if they tried to hurt you?!

He began making his way up the hill, when Lester suddenly high tailed it to the gas station.  When he saw Bo, he stopped the truck, and you lurched forward at the sudden stop.  Bo ran over to Lester's window, which was promptly rolled down.

"What the fuck is going on," Bo asked angrily.

"Vinny got out again!  Do you know if those boy's were the guy?!"

Vincent, had in fact, left.  He went to the campsite to see if the rest of the group had left, only too see they had all carpooled in one mini van.  He watched them, waiting for the moment to strike.  Or at least, separate them.  He could easily handle everyone in this group, he had delt with worse.  But he'd be an idiot to try and take on four people at once.

Luckily, the perfect opportunity soon arose. 

Lizzie announced that she needed to pee, and Rita decided to go with her to make sure that she didn't 'get horror movie killed,' as she had put it.  Too bad that her presence didn't suddenly make the sPoOkY hOrRoR mOvIe KiLlEr stop.  He had simply hid behind some trees, and once the two were far enough from the group, he jumped out and practically tore them apart.

Then he waited there with the bodies.  Work smarter, not harder, you know?  Soon enough, Alicia went to look for the girls, feeling as though the other two were taking too long.  Once she got too close to Vincent's hiding spot, she was killed in a rather quick (and merciful for Vince) way.  Once she was gone, Vincent marched back to camp.  But, he was surprised to see Bo standing over the corpse of Lucas, holding a smoking gun.

And when Bo saw his twin, you were glad you were locked in the truck with Lester.  You watched as Bo pointed the revolver at Vincent, tossed it, then punched him hard enough that the mask fell right off his face.  Lester jumped in his seat, but knew better than to try and intervene.  He'd just end up getting hurt as well.  Maybe even killed if he pissed off Bo more.

Soon enough, Bo had finished his little tirade, and began to walk back to the pickup truck.  Your eyes were still focused on Lucas' corpse, though.

They were supposed to get you out.  You were supposed to be on your way to a police station right now.  Why hadn't you taken the risk with the other two, maybe then you'd at least have had a chance to get out!

Bo opened the door with such force, he rattled the entire car, and you were somewhat nervous he'd rip the door right off.  He took his seat, and you tried to sit as close to Lester as possible.  Lester was too scared to make eye contact either of you, and kept his eyes on the road ahead, even though he wasn't driving.  Vincent grabbed his mask off the ground and put it back on, then went and hopped up into the truck bed.  Lester began driving, and no one acknowledged the fuming man sitting beside you.

Once you got back to the house (and still before any bodies were retrieved), the boys got out of the truck, and you quickly followed in suit.  Lester and Vincent had disappeared into the house, wanting to avoid the angry Bo.  But due to your tragic seating arrangement, you were stuck with him.  And before you could get inside, Bo had grabbed your arm, and began to harshly drag you towards the gas station.

Once you were inside, he lead you to the auto body shop, and pushed you towards his truck.

"Get in," he demanded.

Not wanting to anger the man further, you quickly obliged.  He opened the door, and then hopped into the truck himself.  He began to drive, and you watched from the window as he left Ambrose, going down a way that was completely unfamiliar to you.  And you got even more confused when Bo started venting to you.

"You know, I'm really trying to be a good parent," he said.  "But you make it so fucking difficult!"

You knew better than to try and respond in any way.  You just needed to look at him, nod at the right times, and say 'I'm sorry' if he complained about you too much.  You were more confused as to why he was doing it right now, though.  He usually waited till he was drunk to have these 'conversations.'

"I'm really fucking trying, but you refuse to talk, and you spend too much time with the god damn freak!"

"I'm sorry," you muttered.

"Good!  You need to start acting right!"

He stopped his discussion (earlier than usual, but you were grateful none the less), and you turned your attention back outside the window.  You wanted to ask where he was taking you, but with the kind of mood he was in, you knew that was a bad idea.

You guessed you'd just have to wait and find out.

A/n: one of the reasons I need the fic to finish soon: I'm running out of bullshit memes to put at the top.

Also, I did wind up doing the lost boys thing.  Do with that information what you will.