chapter 6

Eli was sat in the cafeteria listening to councillor blatt ramble on about something until he heard her start talking about cyber bullying.
" cyber bullying is no laughing matter. I saw a video that was taken yesterday of a student and all the comments were about his facial deformity" councillor blatt said.
Everyone instantly knew she was talking about eli because hes the only kid in the school with a cleft lip or any kind of facial deformity.
Everyone started laughing and whispering things about him. Eli covered his lip insecurely.
Miguel and demetri looked at him sympathetically.
" you know if your sick of getting bullied you can join my karate dojo. I can get my sensei to give you two discounts" miguel suggested.
Miguel has recently joined a dojo called cobra kai. Apparently Kyler and brucks were bullying him and his sensei saved him by fighting the pair.
Eli nodded. That sounded like something he needed. A bit of defence. Everyone always hurts him and y/n and he just let's it happen. If he knew some karate he can at least try and fight back.
" yeah right. Did you hear that eli? Your going to learn karate and kick some major ass" demetri sarcastically teased.
"I'm serious demetri. This guy is the real deal" miguel said.
" as enticing as that sounds I think me and eli would rather spend our afternoon playing dungeon lord than getting our ass kicked" demetri said.
Eli looked to the floor sadly. He really wants to do it. Hes fed up with being treated like garbage and not doing anything about it.
If demetri doesn't want to maybe he can ask y/n. She'll definitely support him and it can also be a new activity they do together. They can both learn how to kick ass and they can protect each other properly now. So after school hes going to ask y/n to go with him.