chapter 38

Eli hasn't had an opportunity to go back to cobra kai since he was fired from the comic book store. Hes been working more but y/n has been keeping him updated until he gets to return.
Y/n was hanging out with tory more. Her and sam got into some beef at the beach club. Sam accused tory of stealing her mums wallet. This made y/n pissed off. Shes such a princess and she thinks shes better than everyone else because shes rich. Tory could deck sam and hopefully one day she will.
Y/n came home from hanging out with Tory and saw eli fast asleep on the sofa. He was still in his roller rink uniform so he must have been too tired to change.
" eli" y/n gently shook him. She had to do it a few times though.
" your back. Where have you been" eli asked sitting up and rubbing his eyes tiredly.
" out with tory. She invited the cobras to a party on Saturday at moons house If you can come. The cobras miss you" she said.
Eli nodded and smiled.
" sure. I'm free then. Did Sam bother you and tory today" he asked. Y/n filled him in sam being a bitch to Tory and hes worried sam is going to be mean to y/n but y/n would never take her crap. Neither does tory.
" no but don't worry I'll kick her ass If she does. So will tory" y/n smirked.
Eli smiled and high fived her. Shes glad y/n is starting to see miyagi do is the enemy. Well sam. She still adores demetri and Robby she doesn't really know but she kinda hates because he hurt eli in the mall fight even if he deserved it.
" that's my girl. What times the party" he asked.
" 7" she said as eli nodded and laid back down.
"Well we can take my new motorcycle. Kreese and johnny treated the cobras to them" he said shutting his eyes.
Y/n smiled at how badass that sounds especially getting on hawks motorcycle because he has a mohawk. That would look awesome.
" cool. I'll let you sleep then" she said giving him a little kiss before walking away as eli slept.