chapter 19

Today eli and y/n were hanging out with demetri and cobra kai. Y/n for some reason felt like she was intruding because they were more elis friends but eli said they wanted her to be there.
Y/n was sat on the climbing frame while the rest where on a bench. Miguel was upset about sam. Apparently she was seen with another guy and her parents don't know about miguel yet.
" alright so you saw her eating dinner with some chub? It was probably just her brother or something" eli said as he booted Poor bert in the face causing him to fall to the Floor. Eli was still in pain but nobody here knows about him being in hospital and he plans to keep it that way. They just think he was too busy to come to cobra kai.
" no people don't look at there sister like that" miguel said.
" depends on what part of the country your in" demetri said.
Y/n giggled at demetri. Shes always liked demetri. Hes like another brother to her. Hes always been funny and shes always felt happy and comfortable around demetri.
" look I just don't want what happened to sensei to happen to me" miguel said.
" alright so go over to this kid and beat his ass so he doesn't get the chance" hawk said.
Y/n looked at eli confused. Hes never spoke like that before. She hates the fact hes changing because of bullies especially now he sounds like an asshole.
" don't listen to eli" demetri said.
" its hawk" eli rudely said.
Y/n began to panic. She still calls him eli and she doesn't want him to be mad at her.
" yeah whatever" demetri said carelessly.
" the fact is sam has giving you no reason not to not to trust her" demetri said trying to help miguel.
" yeah I guess your right" miguel said.
" yeah" demetri said.
" oh that little bitch" aisha shouted.
Y/n looked at her confused. Why is everyone in cobra kai now so arrogant and rude?
" what"miguel asked.
" do you know that video I posted of me breaking that board? " she asked.
Everyone nodded.
" look what yasmine posted" aisha showed everyone the comment apart from y/n who wasn't close enough to see. She was trying to give eli space with his friends.
" oh shit" miguel said.
" I gotta do something" aisha said.
" okay why don't we kidnap her and I'll get my boy Rico to tattoo bitch on her face" hawk said.
Y/n didn't even see or hear eli when he said that. He was starting to be rather intimidating.
" calm down hawk" demetri said sarcastically.
" alright I hear how your saying it and I don't like it" hawk said angrily.
Y/n didn't know whether to call him eli or hawk. She was scared he would get angry at her too like mum because hes talking like he wants to hurt people like hes been hurt.
" wait look at this" Aisha said.
" yasmine is throwing a party at the canyon later" miguel asked.
" not if we strike first" aisha said.
" hell yeah" miguel said.
Everyone decided to throw a party to annoy yasmine. Y/n liked this idea but again eli is going to be with his friends and she doesn't want to intrude.
"Hey y/n lets go' eli shouted to y/n. They were going to get alcohol and party supplies.
Y/n ran to him looking scared. She was scared hawk was going to become horrible especially after he snapped at her the other night and how hes been talking today about tattooing things to peoples face. He sounded like mum.
" are you okay" he asked concerned noticing y/n fear looking face.
" yeah I'm great" she lied.
Eli nodded and put his arm around her.
" you can sit with us you know. You don't have to sit on the climbing frame" he said softly.
" yeah I didn't want to intrude though as you were with your friends" she replied nervously.
" you could never your my sister. You can always sit with me besides we want you to sit with us so next time do. now come on we have a party to ruin" he said.