chapter 56

Today y/n and hawk were at practice with everyone warming up. Not together of course. Y/n hasn't really spoke to hawk. She really is done with him now. So shes training with tory. Her and tory have become super close.
" hey are you okay" tory asked y/n who seemed to be more aggressive today. She was kicking and punching way more harder than she usually does.
" yeah I'm fine" she said continuing to kick and punch angrily.
Tory was about to double check but kreese told them to get into a circle.
There basically going to be going against each other and hawk was up first.
" who wants to go against him" kreese smirked.
No one not even tory wanted to go against him. They have all seen the damage he can do and there all scared of that.
" I'll take him on" y/n said.
Hawks face dropped. He didn't want to go against his own sister. He would never forgive himself if he hurt her.
" sensei I can't-" hawk began to say but was quickly interrupted by kreese.
" have you got a problem? Shes not your sister in this fight. Shes your enemy" kreese said.
" dont be a pussy" y/n said making everyone laugh which embarrassed hawk.
Hawk nodded and reluctantly got into fighting stance as did y/n.
" fight" kreese yelled.
Hawk struck first attempting to kick her but y/n went behind him and swept his leg and when he hit the ground she punched him in the stomach.
Everyone even kreese looked shocked she was able to get a hit on hawk.
" go again fight" kreese yelled.
Y/n struck first and tried to punch him but he dodged and went to kick her but y/n grabbed his leg and karate chopped it making him groan a little bit.
Everyone laughed at hawk. He was on the floor holding his leg clenching his teeth because she did it pretty hard.
" see hes not as brave as he makes out to be. Hes just a pussy" y/n laughed making everyone laugh again.
Hawk looked at y/n and she didn't look like she felt guilty for hurting him. It was obvious cobra kai was getting to her and shes really mad at him and no longer feels sorry for him.
" stop your whinging and stand up" kreese said harshly to hawk.
" fight" he yelled and hawk angrily ran at y/n punching her directly in the face.
She fell to the floor with blood on her face. The minute hawk saw the blood he felt so bad. Yes in a way she was provoking him but that's his little sister. He never wants to hurt her.
" oh my God y/n I'm so sorry" he didn't even care he was infront of everyone. He just felt so bad.
He kneeled down to help her and see if shes okay but she booted him in the face to get him away.
" dont come near me" she said standing up and running away.