chapter 53

After seeing what hawk just did she refused to go home. She was terrified. What happened to her sweet brother who made her feel so protected and safe? Its like hes no longer there and that killed y/n because she truly missed him.
Y/n was just walking around a big park thinking about everything that's happened ever since elis changed. So much has gone wrong.
She sat at the park thinking about when the pair were close and it made a tear come to eye.

Flashback
Y/n was 4 and eli was 8 and the pair was in his room home alone as always because there mom was getting drunk somewhere and eli was teaching her how to build cool things with Legos.
He used to build legos all the time with there dad before he died. He didn't do it for a while since he died because he hated doing it without his dad but he decided maybe dad would want him to share his love for legos with y/n.
" can we build a castle and then my dolls will have a place to live" y/n asked with a grin on her face.
" of course we can" eli smiled before starting to build. Eli was a pro and his was nearly a spitting image of a castle. Y/n on the other hand was just a block.
" woah eli that's cool" y/n said noticing his.
Eli chuckled and looked at hers. It made him laugh because it was just a small cube.
" what about this though? This can't be a castle" she said looking at hers.
" no but it can be the dungeons the bad people are banned to" he said gently taking it from her hand and putting it with his castle. Y/n smiled happily before sitting on his lap.
" my dolls won't fit but this is so cool" she smiled making eli smile too.

End of flashback
Y/n was now crying hysterically. She wishes she could go back and Just spend time with eli without being scared of him or being involved with this karate war stuff.
She decided to call demetri. She needed someone to talk to and obviously demetri will understand. Hes probably terrified of eli now like her.