chapter 57

Today the cobras were going to attack sam again. Well Tory was. Everyone else was going to attack the rest of the miyagi do and eagle fangs. Y/n thought that was a good idea but she didn't want to hurt demetri. She kinda hoped he wouldn't be there but he was unfortunately.
Y/n Walked in with hawk who she still hasn't talked to. Thanks to him she has the biggest bruise on her face. She stood there for a while and that's when the fight broke out.
She booted everyone that came her way. It was a while into the fight when she saw hawk saving demetri.
" look man I'm sorry for all of it" he said in a very guilty voice.
Demetri looked at him confused. He literally came in here to beat everyone up and now hes out of the blue apologising.
" I can't forgive you. You hurt me" he said.
Hawk face dropped into an heartbreaking expression. He deserve this he knows but he kinda hoped demetri would accept his apology.
" I know but I really am sorry and I don't expect you to forgive me but I need you to know that" he said sadly.
Demetri just nodded not knowing what to say. He couldn't forgive him right now I mean he broke his arm. Theres no way he could just forget and move on from that.
Hawk turned to see y/n attacking bert and Nate. She threw both of them into a wall.
Hawk ran at her and stopped her pulling her back.
" get your fucking hands of me" she shoved hawk back.
" y/n stop. It's over. We need to leave cobra kai. You were right. I have been a terrible brother and friend but I'm going to put it right but for that to happen I need you to leave too. You don't want to be in cobra kai. Its going to change you like it changed me. So please just leave before it makes you do something stupid like hurting the people you love which I'm so sorry for hurting you. I love you" hawk said softly.
" no. You are going to pay for what you did to demetri and me. If hes too nice to get back you. I'll do it for him" y/n smirked before walking away.
Hawk couldn't believe it. He has lost his little sister now and to make it worse hes all alone and it was all his fault.
At home that night hawk laid in his bed crying. Why did he have to be so stupid? He caused so much harm for people. He deserves pain too. So he got out of bed and grabbed the same knife he did last time and cut his leg until blood started pouring out and he just let it bleed for a while glad that hes punishing himself.