chapter 55

Y/n went home after being comforted by demetri. Shes not going to talk to hawk. Shes just going to ignore him.
Knowing him hes just going to say how sorry he is but then hes going to do something worse literally not even twenty four hours later.
" y/n where have you been? I've been so worried about you" he said running up to her.
He wasn't met with a response. In fact y/n wouldn't look at him.
" y/n please I'm sorry. I'm sorry you had to see that. It must of been scary" he said. Y/n looked at his hands and they were covered in bruises.
" what about demetri? Are you sorry about what you did to him" she said angrily.
" you know I am. I wish I never did it" his voice broke at the thought of the sound of demetri arm cracking and his scream due to the pain.
" yeah but you did and you can never take that back" she said mercilessly.
She has no sympathy for hawk anymore. She lost that after he broke demetris arm.
" I know but I wish I could. I wish I could put things right with him but he wouldn't forgive me and who can blame him" hawk said on the verge of tears.
" I don't and I'm never going to forgive you either" she said running upstairs not even caring hawk was crying.
Hawk sat on the stairs crying hard. Why did cobra kai have to ruin everything? He kicked the bannister with all his strength a couple of times before continuing to cry into his hands. He truly does hate himself.