chapter 29

Today y/n and eli were heading to the dojo. Eli was reluctant to let y/n come considering her ribs were still causing her pain but she said she'll take it easy and eli would definitely make sure she will.
As they entered y/n noticed an old guy she's never seen before. Eli has mentioned there is a new co sensei. Its just he looks really intimidating. The old man saw y/n and approached her.
" hello who's this hawk" he asked in a deep villainous voice to hawk.
" oh this is my sister y/n. She hasn't been here in a while. Shes not been very well" eli lied to kreese.
" oh well I'm kreese. John kreese" he said shaking her hand giving her a creepy smile.
" its nice to meet you" she said being polite even though he was kinda sus.
" I like your hair" miguel approached hawk seeing his red hawk.
" thanks man" he fist pumped miguel and then miguel looked at y/n. Hes noticed she hasn't been there lately meaning hawks missed a few lessons too. He was slightly worried about them.
" hey your back! Are you okay?" He asked sweetly.
" yeah I've just been sick" she lied like hawk did.
Miguel nodded and then a girl appeared next to him. A new girl.
" hey I'm tory. I'm guessing your hawks sister. He told me about you" she said smiling. Y/n smiled Too. She was happy there was another girl. Aisha is great but tory looks like shes going to be fun. She looks badass with her spiky bracelet.
" yeah I'm y/n" she smiled.
" well me and the cobras were going to go out after if you want to join" she invited y/n.
Y/n wanted to but she promised demetri she would go with him to the comic book store. The only issue is eli doesn't know that because he and demetri don't seem to hang out much anymore which upsets y/n because she really loves demetri and wants to spend Time with him.
" I guess I can for a bit then I have to meet a friend" she said not naming the friend.
" who? You didn't tell me you had plans" eli said looking at her confused.
" oh just a girl from school. It was last minute plan" she lied.
Eli just nodded. She can tell shes lying but hes not going to question her right now.
" okay cool well were all going to the mall" tory said walking away making y/n panic. That's where the comic book store is. Hopefully she won't run into eli. He seems to get jealous when shes with demetri. Y/n doesnt understand why. Just because she hangs with demetri doesnt mean eli is getting replaced as a brother. Its weird he thinks that. I mean yes she sees demetri as an another brother but no one could replace eli. Well at least not yet.