chapter 31

Eli followed his boss to the comic book store where he worked and where he attacked demetri. He didn't want to hurt demetri especially not infront of y/n but he refused to listen to him so he had to do something but why did he have to be in the comic book store and why did hawk have to upset y/n? He feels terrible about that.
" take a seat" his boss said when they arrived in his office.
Hawk sat on the chair nervously. He knew this was going to end badly.
" one of your colleagues told me they saw you start a fight in this store and chased them and attacked them in the food court" he said seriously.
" yeah I did but I wasn't planning on hurting them. One of them was my sister. I never would want to hurt her in fact I didn't know she'd be here but the boy demetri disrespected me and I had to do something. I didn't want to hurt him. I just wanted him to take it back" he said desperately.
The boss smirked at him saying he was disrespected. Who talks like that?
" he disrespected you? Well you disrespected me by starting a fight in the place you work. I know you weren't in your uniform but still its not a good look for this company" he said sternly.
Eli nodded understandably. He just got so angry That he didn't think about the aftermath or the consequences because he didn't think he would actually hurt demetri. He just wanted to scare him but he ended up getting hurt and he even made y/n cry.
" I'm sorry sir. It wont happen again" he said apologetically. It was clear he meant it by the look in his eyes. They were full of guilt but it was more because he upset y/n.
" your right it won't because your fired", he said seriously.
" sir please I need this job. I made a mistake. I'm sorry. Please give me another chance" he begged. He really needed this job. They've barely got any money and bills and rent and electric are coming up soon and he  doesnt have enough to pay them.
" no I dont want violent employees. So please leave" he said sternly
Hawk sighed tiredly. He left feeling angrier he did during the fight. He just wanted to send a message to demetri and now his sister is upset because of him and he'll have to work extra hours at one of other minimum wage jobs to pay the bills and he has a black eye.
As he left he went to text y/n to see if they could talk. He really needed to clear the air with her but as he was texting her he received a message from moon.
" meet me at the dojo now!!!!!" The message said. He sighed tiredly again knowing shes going to give him a hard time about the fight. Sam probably told her about it considering there friends.