chapter 28

Y/n and eli have just got home from the hospital and eli sent y/n straight to bed. They gave her some painkillers to help and they told her  to rest so eli is going to make sure that happens.
So eli was making sure she was resting. he stayed by her side as she slept during the day as the mum came home with a other man that was  drunk. He tried to ignore it but it was getting hard as the mum turned up the music louder and louder.
" what's going on" y/n asked waking up tiredly.
" I'll go and check" he said annoyed heading downstairs to turn down music.
"  hey turn down the music" eli shouted tiredly. He noticed the man who seemed drunk and sighed tiredly. He knew this wasn't going to end well.
" what are you gonna do" the mum approached him intimidatingly.
" look y/n is in pain because of you and I need sleep for work tomorrow. I'm up in a few hours so please turn down the music" he said seriously.
The mum laughed along with the man as eli rubbed his head tiredly. He needs y/n to sleep to recover.
" what If I don't? We all know what happened last time you crossed me. You ended up in hospital. So what are you gonna do? " the mum sounded like she was threatening him which she was making eli think about crying to y/n when  he was in hospital about how tired and stressed he was.
" turn it down or I'll take you down" he said edging up to her trying to act like he wasn't scared.
" who talks to there mum like that" the man said laughing at eli.
" I don't know who you are so shut up" eli said making the man annoyed.
" eli come on it's okay" y/n came down worried about eli. She didnt want him to get hurt.
Eli face softened when he saw y/n. She was holding her rib in pain.
" fine" he said trying to go but the  guy with the mum punched hawk in the throat making him fall to the ground struggling to breathe.
Y/n ran to him and told him to breathe through his nose and out through his mouth as he knelled down trying to breathe and he did. Eli looked tired and stressed even after he managed to start breathing properly.
" come on lets go to bed" y/n said taking eli upstairs and when they got upstairs eli got in bed with her still hearing the music.
" put in earplugs" he smiled at y/n handing her some as he laid there struggling to fall asleep stroking y/n hair making sure she was okay while he felt like he was going to explode from anger which he was. He really was the following day when he planned to dye his hair red.