chapter 50

Y/n was just in her room scrolling her phone at night when she received a text from demetri saying Hawk broke his arm. Y/n sat up slowly in shock. She didn't know what to do. She couldn't comprehend what she just read.
Why would hawk do this? He knows mum broke y/n arm when she was younger and how much pain she was in afterwards. Does he really hate demetri that much now he wants him to feel that amount of pain?
After a minute in shock she instantly stormed into his room with a terrifyingly angry look in her eyes.
" how could you hurt demetri like that" she yelled.
Hawk stood up and tried to approach her but y/n stepped back fearfully which made hawks heart break seeing y/n so scared of him.
" don't fucking come near me. What is wrong with you? How did you become so evil in such a short amount of time" she yelled tears forming in her eyes.
" y/n listen. They attacked us. I didn't want to hurt demetri" he said but y/n wasn't listening.
" but you did. Now his arm is in cast because of you. Your a monster and I hate you. I hate you so fucking much. Your no longer my brother. Your not eli" she yelled before running downstairs to go to demetris. No way shes staying here with hawk tonight.
Hawk chased her wanting her to listen.
" y/n please I know I messed up but you don't mean that. I'm sorry" he was crying now too.
"I do. Your dead to me" she said slamming the door in his face.
Hawk stood there looking hurt for a minute before punching the wall with all his strength before heading in the kitchen.
He really hated himself. He hurt his binary brother in the worst way possible. He just wanted to punish himself for that. Hurt himself. So he picked up a sharp knife and pulled up his shelve up and cut his arm too make himself feel pain for what he did.
He clenched his teeth as he did it. It was so painful but he deserved the pain especially now because hes lost the most important people to him and it was all his fault.