chapter 45

Its been a week since the school fight and things have definitely got worse. Kreese has taken over cobra kai and everyone even y/n at this point is starting to become all in and when I say even y/n shes even started being a bitch to the miyagi dos. Every time she sees sam or literally anyone from miyagi do she'll get so mad and start trying to fight them. Obviously demetri isnt involved in this. She can't bring herself to be mean to him.
Eli took some time off work to comprehend what happened at the school with miguel and he wanted to pay more attention to cobra kai but today was his first day back.
He just got out the shower and started getting dressed when he heard yelling. It sounded like y/n and the mum.
" give it back thats mine" y/n yelled making eli run out the room to see the mum holding a necklace that belongs to y/n. Both of them were trying to pull the necklace off of each other.
" well you shouldn't leave it laying around then should you" the mum yelled before smacking her in the face making her let go of the necklace. That's when eli ran into help.
" no give it her back" hawk said getting in the middle of the two. He managed to grab the necklace and hand it to y/n who went to hide it in her room.
The mum got angry and when eli turned his back she grabbed his hair.
" AAAAAAAH" he yelled at how hard she was pulling and while she was pulling his hair she grabbed his arm and bent it and put it behind his back.
She started pulling him towards the stairs. Eli tried to stop her from dragging him but the mum was so much stronger.
Before eli knew it the mum picked him up and pushed him downstairs. He skipped the first few steps and wacked his head on the step and rolled down to the bottom of the steps where he laid unconscious with blood streaming out of his head.
Y/n came rushing out and saw eli laying on the floor at the bottom of the stairs.
" what did you do" she yelled before trying to go to him but the mum grabbed her arm and pulled her into her room and shutting the door to beat the crap out of y/n.