chapter 26

Eli had just come home from work. He wanted to talk to y/n. He hates it when shes mad at him. He knows ever since he got the mohawk things have been changing between them and that kills him. He doesn't want things to change between them. He wants everything else to change but not his relationship with her.
" y/n you home"he shouted as he stepped through the door. There was no response so he headed up to her room where she was laying in bed trying to hide how much agony shes In.
" hey are you still mad at me" he asked sitting on the edge of the bed.
" no im over it" she said being in too much pain to remain angry at eli. She was angry at mum even though shes used to being hurt because of her.
" okay but I am sorry. I didn't mean to snap at demetri and that kid at the tournament he made fun of my hair and I'm fed up with letting people make fun of me but I guess I did go to far" he explained sounding sincere.
" well it's all good" she said trying to get him to leave.
"Hey are you okay" he asked noticing she looks like shes in pain. That made him worry the mum did something to her when he was at work. He hates it when hes not around to protect her.
" yeah I'm just not feeling great. Bad stomach ache" she lied.
Eli nodded not completely believing her. Y/n not a good liar at all.
" do you want me to make you some soup? That should help" he asked sweetly.
Even though she wasnt actually sick soup sounded nice so eli went to make her some.
" alright here you go. Are you sure its  just a stomach ache" he asked still not convinced.
" yeah I guess someone punched me too hard in the stomach at the tournament" she lied again.
" okay well get some rest then and I hope you feel better tomorrow" eli said hugging her which made y/n clench her teeth in pain.
" okay thanks for the soup" she said after eli gave her a little kiss on the head and he walked towards the door to leave.
"Yeah no problem" he said smiling and heading out of her room.
Once he left y/n took a deep breath in. She hates lying to eli but if he knew he would send her to hospital and thats expensive and eli is already under a lot of stress to earn money. She feels bad him having to spend money on her. So shes just going to have to suffer in silence.