chapter 35

Hawk laid in his bed trying to calm down. He was just so angry about the fight. Hes lost two in two days and too make it worse all the squirrel fund money is gone so hes seriously stressing about the rent now and hes not slept a wink for almost 24 hours.
" eli" y/n came in his room to check on him. She saw him laying on the bed. He looked awful. He had more bruises on his face now and his body probably hurts because he landed on the stairs pretty hard.
" are you okay" y/n asked softly sitting on the end of his bed where his feet were.
" I'm fine. I'm just tired and I'm sick of mom winning. She always wins because she either wacks me with a chair or kicks me over a bannister or puts my hand on a boiling hot stove or smashes a vodka bottle onto my bear foot" he says naming things mom has done to him. That definitely wasnt all of it though. It wasn't even close.
" you were tired. You did really well considering you didnt sleep. You managed to punch her and pull her upstairs by her hair which was hilarious by the way" y/n said with a smile on her face.
Eli smiled. Even though he didn't win he still managed to hurt the mum even if he got more hurt.
"Yeah I guess" eli said sitting up and hugging y/n. They always calm him down.
" get some sleep eli. Looks like you need it" you said laying him down and tucking him in and stroking his hair to put him to sleep faster. After he was asleep y/n headed to her own room when her phone went off.
She had a message from demetri.
" y/n eli and his new buddies vandalized miyagi do last night and stole the medal of honor. Thats so important to mr larusso. Please handle it"
Once she read that she angrily stormed back into elis room and lobbed her phone at his head. She was getting sick of eli lately.
" owww what the hell y/n" he said jumping up awake holding his head.
" you vandalized miyagi do and stole the medal of honor you fucking asshole" she yelled.
Eli read the message demetri sent to her and panicked. He knew y/n was going to get to the point where she would no longer forgive him if he keeps messing up.
" listen y/n-"he started but y/n was too annoyed to listen right now.
" no I don't want to hear it. I'm sick of you acting like an asshole because of a mohawk. I can't be around you right now" she yelled before leaving the house to go to demetris.
" no y/n wait" he yelled after her desperately but it was no use. She was gone.