chapter 13

Its been a few days since hawk got the mohawk and he even got a massive hawk tattoo to go with it. He seems much happier with himself. It's a shame his home life ruins it though.
There mum laughs every time she sees him and she thinks hes trying to be tough so that means he gets tougher beatings but hawk is training any moment hes free.
Y/n and hawk just got home. They were both in good moods. They had a really nice time sparring together at the dojo and they even went out for some lunch. That's a thing they never really have the opportunity to do. It was a yearly thing it felt like.
" your getting really good at karate. You punched me good in there"eli smiled at y/n unlocking the door.
" sorry" she laughed.
Eli laughed too and said it was okay. Once he unlocked the door they both slipped there shoes off and put the bags near there shoes.
" why don't you go upstairs for a bit while I clean up and get dinner ready" he smiled.
Y/n nodded and headed upstairs. Eli headed into the kitchen to be met with the mum. Again she laughed at his Haircut but hawk wasn't going to let her ruin there nice day like she always does.
" you look fucking stupid" the mum laughed with a vodka bottle in her hand.
Hawk just grabbed the cleaning supplies and started cleaning.
" oh the silent treatment? I guess your just hurt because you know you look stupid. You've always been an ugly kid with a disgusting lip and you think a haircut is going to change that" she laughed.
Hawk could feel his good mood fade away. He was started to feel like eli again but this time he had some confidence to say something back.
" leave me alone" he said going over the dishes to do them.
" awww what's the matter? You going to cry like a pussy because that's exactly what you are just like your sister. Shes an ugly bitch I mean God no wonder her only friend is you because no one wants to hang out with a ugly freak. You out of all people should know" the mum Kept taunting.
Eli clenched his fists trying to stop himself from punching the mum. Hes fine with her teasing him but shes crossing a line bringing y/n into it.
The mum saw him clenching his fists and kept trying to provoke him.
" she really is a fat bitch I mean at least your skinny but her shes the size of a balloon. She looks like a pig" the mum kept going.
" shut up" hawk said angrily.
" why? I'm just telling the truth. Shes ugly and no one will ever love her or you. I wish I had an abortion" she laughed as she said that.
Hawk finally snapped and punched her. He doesn't know a lot of karate yet but hes sick of being afraid.
" you want a fight" the mum said wiping the bit of the face he punched.
Hawk got in fighting stance ready for this. It's been a long time coming.
" lets go" he said striking first.
Hawk went to kick her in the face but the mum grabbed his leg and karate chopped it making him groan in pain making the mum laugh.
" aww give up already" she asked harshly to hawk who was holding his leg.
He got back up and back into fighting stance and went to punch her but she grabbed his arm and kneed him in the stomach and elbowed him in the face and grabbed his mohawk and threw him into a wall.
Hawk clenched his teeth in pain. It already felt like his body was on fire but hes not giving up until he wins or hes too hurt too.
He slowly got back up but the mum instantly kicked him back down but hawk kicked her in the stomach and got up and sweeped her leg making her land on her back and booted her hard in the face.
He thought the fight was over but it definitely wasn't. He went to sit down but the mum got back up grabbed his mohawk again and wacked a her vodka bottle over his head and when he hit the floor she picked up a chair and wacked him on his back with it with all her strength.
" OWWWWW" hawk cried out in pain. Now it really felt like his body was on fire.
The mum laughed at his pain.
" don't you ever think you can beat me in a fight" she said stepping on his back as she walked out of the house leaving hawk laying on the floor in pain.
He tried to stand up but it was far too painful.
" y/n help" he shouted with tears in his eyes but she had headphones on so she didn't hear him.
He laid there crying hysterically. Why can't he have one nice day? Why can't he just be happy for five minutes. He was having a really nice day but of course there mum had to ruin it. Now hes laying  on the floor in too much pain to move and god knows when y/n going to come down.