chapter 44

After the fight y/n and hawk headed home. Everyone involved in the fight was suspended even y/n and that was her first day and shes already suspended. Imagine that.
Eli and y/n sat on the sofa as y/n cleaned elis cuts from being kicked into the trophy case. Y/n was an expert at cleaning elis cuts because shes had to do it so much because of there mum.
The pair were sat in silence for a while. They couldn't stop thinking about miguel. Hes the last person in that school that deserved that but it was Sam's fault. If she just kept her mouth to herself none of this would of happened.
After a while y/n heard sniffing sounds coming from eli. He was trying so hard to stop himself from crying but he couldn't hold it in anymore.
" hey come here miguel will be fine" y/n opened her arms and eli instantly jumped into them crying hysterically.
She stroked his back trying to calm him down.
" what if hes not" hawk cried. He sounded so worried about miguel.
" you can't think like that. Hes strong. Hes an all valley champ. He'll survive. I know it" y/n tried to sound reassuring but she really didnt know whether miguel would be okay. No one did.
" I can't lose him. I've already lost demetri which is my fault and it feels like I'm losing you too. I can't lose him too" hawk cried harder.
Y/n continued stroking his back. Yes lately hawk has been losing her but y/n would never completely turn on hawk and demetri still cares about him which y/n doesnt understand. Hawk is being so cruel to him and hes still there trying to be his friend.
" you won't lose him i promise" y/n said as hawk sat up and wiped his tears.
He smiled unsurely at her.
" thank you" he said grateful she was there to help him. Hes missed having these moments with y/n where it actually feels like she still loves him. Things have been so rocky between them lately which eli knows its his fault.
Y/n smiled and nodded and the pair decided to go to bed. They both slept in the same room because eli didn't want to be alone. All he'll do is worry about miguel the whole night on his own. So at least if hes with y/n he'll be able to sleep because she'll help if he can't.